Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
why would u want alex? he aint an amazing coder he just knows how u change spells and 3 months? man most ppl with server creation know how and good idea's would make a better 1 in couple hours

lol, i dont simply want to make a better 1, i want to make a good 1 :P and alex is the only coder, not working on FH!, fh has the rest, or there's Jaime, bt he's got clash..
u need a coder to balance spells out rly, thats about it, and add NPC commands, to allow u 2 do more :P.i cud do so much more with a few more NPC Commands ect.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i think the exps too high for a low rate shud be like x1 or something :/

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
The skills are well to high. Its a big advantage for taos. We need to buy Amulets/Poison/MP what cost money. Wiz/War only need MP. It costs to much for taos. I have to hunt OmaWarriors to pay for them. Some times i have to go twice.

1.5K For skele i recon it hould be somet like 700 for 1st or even less. Skill points are to high. He really needs to work on them...

Besides the skill leveling. Server is fun when grp size :: 2-3. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: User is really low hardley any hunts. Atm 2 Wizzies 1 Tao leveling there skills afk. No gms on. Were is everyone? Is this server dieing??-.-

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
yes it dieng :( seems its a fail :thumbdown:

nah just kidding all goes fine , server usercount atm 10
i work daily to fix bugs/stuff all goes great :thumbup1:
highest level ingame atm: 30
avarage lvl : 22-25

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Servers dying because against all advice gms were too stubborn to change even the skill exp (Read other pages) and failed to realise a higher exp rate and anything unique in the slightest = higher user count. 4 people working on server and quests have still been in the pipeline for a week. Dont waste your time.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Servers dying because against all advice gms were too stubborn to change even the skill exp (Read other pages) and failed to realise a higher exp rate and anything unique in the slightest = higher user count. 4 people working on server and quests have still been in the pipeline for a week. Dont waste your time.
i agree this is long term and he shouldn't waste his time
better on a donation server which is online for 2-3 weeks :thumbup1:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Seriously how can you have 4 people on the admin team and fail to add a single map, new mob, ANY quests, or ANY unique features in a week? At least donation servers PRETEND to make an effort & are fun to play, which this isnt at all.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Seriously how can you have 4 people on the admin team and fail to add a single map, new mob, ANY quests, or ANY unique features in a week? At least donation servers PRETEND to make an effort & are fun to play, which this isnt at all.
because ppl have r/l also , dunno if u know whats that :S
1 of them is on holiday will be back in 2 weeks
1 of thems i working now on BattleGround
the other on Quests and ShrouddetTown(with cave ,mobs , items ) blabla
and i try my best to fix coding bugs atm

ur just a sad sad man

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thats weird as when I played there used to be 2 admins consistently on. Not working on anything, just standing there replying to pms with 'No we wont change that, its same as euro' (Aka the default settings they dont know/ cba to change)

Even when you do add BG people wont be strong enough to go through it because you set exp too low and wont pull enough users in for a group.

Im sad? You're the one running a dead server when with a few simple changes and willingness to show effort from you, would make it into a 30+ usercount server.

When RND/trin is launched you'll be lucky to have 5 users left.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
I expected alot more when the ad for this server came out, but it takes ages for anything to be done, even items stacking properly hasn't been sorted, disappearing items in storage and repair, the guy who is meant to be working on this came on a hunt with us instead on a character he'd made, although I don't begrudge him doing that, but you need to be getting other stuff done first it is very stale at the moment, and stop saying Don't play then, these guys are waiting for something good to come along and just trying to offer you constructive criticism, I admire that you have stuck to your guns, but you have to face the fact that you are going to need to add things soon or the 8 regular people that play will fall even lower, also if this is based on Euro, you need numbers to take on higher bosses, with this current user count they'll be no chance in hell of doing EM if it does ever get to that, with euro stats. Thats just one example.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
atm ill talk just on coding stuff
1) on repair item doesnt disspaer
2) on store u just need to relog and they will be fine

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thats your problem too. 4 admins and only you post here, when you do post its always 'Everythings fine, nothings changing, servers doing well' When it isnt - still bugs, things need to change, servercounts falling. You wont retain anyone unless they run into the main group going here, and even then its not guaranteed.

You just comment on coding stuff while your usercount slowly drops off... lol

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Thats your problem too. 4 admins and only you post here, when you do post its always 'Everythings fine, nothings changing, servers doing well' When it isnt - still bugs, things need to change, servercounts falling. You wont retain anyone unless they run into the main group going here, and even then its not guaranteed.

my last respond to your posts
from now on u will be like invisible for me
ur post's are useless all talking about u crying alot.
i dont listen to you and i rly dont care what ur saying
now go on FH/RND bye bye

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

just stfu will u. everytime i look on here u are o ya high horse. y dont u just let them get on with it and let them sort their server out the way they want. alex already said members of the team are away on holiday so slow updates atm... just leave them to it and stop wasting ya time slagging a server off which is not to your taste not all people wana play mr or hr. the 10 or so people who play here are happy and enjoying it..

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
just stfu will u. everytime i look on here u are o ya high horse. y dont u just let them get on with it and let them sort their server out the way they want. alex already said members of the team are away on holiday so slow updates atm... just leave them to it and stop wasting ya time slagging a server off which is not to your taste not all people wana play mr or hr. the 10 or so people who play here are happy and enjoying it..
my hero :001_wub:

atm server usercount 14 :thumbup1:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
my hero :001_wub:

atm server usercount 14 :thumbup1:

Of course you will favour a comment in your favour. Idiot.
From the looks of it this server is crap. From whats been and gone and whats avaliable now, servers really shouldn't be this fail anymore. I can't see that you don't take onboard criticism well, which only means an even bigger fail for your server - since its players who play it everyday, not you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Do admins or mods not visit forum anymore? its like a circus. Why do people continue to post on a server they have cleared stated they dont like and dont want to play, if you dont like it say ur piece n find another server. I could understand if people had been playing for awhile and they fount out it was corrupt but just because you dont like the server ****ing hell like little kids.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Do admins or mods not visit forum anymore? its like a circus. Why do people continue to post on a server they have cleared stated they dont like and dont want to play, if you dont like it say ur piece n find another server. I could understand if people had been playing for awhile and they fount out it was corrupt but just because you dont like the server ****ing hell like little kids.

Mostly because theres nothing else to play and a euro clone does have potential but not in this current state.. Think about it, how long will they keep a dedi up for for 8 active users? And if they do introduce donations to offset theyll be expensive ones (Split between 8 people..)

Besides that, therell be no economy, no boss kills, certainly not for AGES anyway.

Last ill say on it, was going to be the last before this but seeing as I'm getting abuse from misguided people..

Status
Not open for further replies.