Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i logged on earlyer on, had a bit of fun not much different tho.

I leveled my sin to level 15, used DoubleSlash and that spell is bugged so i gave up. whats the point if you cant use your main spell properly.

I know you want it round the Euro feel, but add some items of your own m8, noone likes servers that are 100% euro, if you add a few items / different things or even ideas and quests, then that will keep people interested. The other main issue i had was the skills exp, i cba goin through all that EXP on my spells (on my tao) poor players tbh.

there the main thing at the moment. once they few are sorted your close to having a really good server.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

I leveled my sin to level 15, used DoubleSlash and that spell is bugged so i gave up. whats the point if you cant use your main spell properly.

I know you want it round the Euro feel, but add some items of your own m8, noone likes servers that are 100% euro, if you add a few items / different things or even ideas and quests, then that will keep people interested. The other main issue i had was the skills exp, i cba goin through all that EXP on my spells (on my tao) poor players tbh.

there the main thing at the moment. once they few are sorted your close to having a really good server.

Mate thats been said about 10 Times And nowts been changed or ever goin to be changed. They dont care if they got low UserCount. But tbh gms should change some stuff. About 1-2 Players who acctually level there skills to level 3. Afk most of the time. I wouldnt waste your time tryin to make them change there mind. I kinda like the server besides the Skill leveling. If skill leveling was easyer then it wouldnt be that bad. Taos will hurt more + there skeles. You get 2-3 Hunts each day. They go to either ZT Or PT Or some times WT. There is a guild ingame all ready. I got no idea how the Guild leader gained that kind of money. I think all server has joined that guild.

I hope they eventually do somet.

PS: Weres this quest system? It was ment to be in like a week ago...

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

double slash isnt bugged its just the way they have changed it to balance it out for later on. lvl 28 sin cains in pvp also moonlight makes u hidden from players which is going to be not very fun being a wiz lol.

New Guild is NewWorldOrder. leaders are Shukura and Shadow will be doing daily hunts for new comers

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
double slash isnt bugged its just the way they have changed it to balance it out for later on. lvl 28 sin cains in pvp also moonlight makes u hidden from players which is going to be not very fun being a wiz lol.

New Guild is NewWorldOrder. leaders are Shukura and Shadow will be doing daily hunts for new comers
not only that but whilt ur on moonlight ull do 3x dmg when u hit a person :thumbup1:

also there will be new updates guys , dont worrie

Last edited:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
not only that but whilt ur on moonlight ull do 3x dmg when u hit a person :thumbup1:

also there will be new updates guys , dont worrie

tbh that makes sins more useless imo.

add items to server an lower skill exp m8.

do you have someone working on the db?

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
yeh same here just started server and keep gettin '' you have been disconnected from degeneration error ><''

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
hows the server going? its pretty good not had much time to play it tho, im still only like lvl 10 hehe

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
hows the server going? its pretty good not had much time to play it tho, im still only like lvl 10 hehe

give me a pm in game doing lots of guild hunts atm your more than welcome to come along

/shadow

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I would actually play this server, if it was changed to med rate.

Oh, well.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Ok sorry guys for the quest thing , had some problems with counting ... was fixed now
Quests will be ingame this week. Many thanks to IceMan who had time to explain me how to make them working with $Human ;)

/Dany

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
andy im comin to play so u better help me out with sum items or summin lol

kani

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I'm also back :D
today im abit bussy but starting from tomorrow ill start again to fix/upgrade source :D

Status
Not open for further replies.