DejaVu

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CURLYWURLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2004
Manchester
!!!hacked!!!

Dude Hacked!!!!!!!!! OwNeR Has Hacked Me Cz I Gave Him My Account Thing For Destiny N Hes Saying Its Rong Etc Soooo Hes Guessed Myne N Hacked It Coz Its Same ><

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Re: !!!hacked!!!

CURLYWURLY said:
Dude Hacked!!!!!!!!! OwNeR Has Hacked Me Cz I Gave Him My Account Thing For Destiny N Hes Saying Its Rong Etc Soooo Hes Guessed Myne N Hacked It Coz Its Same ><
a good idea was not to use the same details as another server, its jus invitin ppl to hack u lol ¬_¬

CURLYWURLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2004
Manchester
ive got it bk neway now n btw UnderTaker he was gonna give me his charr on eown for a 45 wiz on destiny ok?? so shut the **ck up plz :)

oni105

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2004
just gone 2 log on and sum1 has changed my password :mph:

wonder who it was?

Last edited:

judgernater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2003
boring ****
UnderTaker said:
Erm and May i ask how are we protection him have i got stuff no im only lvl 46 and started week ago played bwt 2 days just coz we took sabuk wall this moan started The_Mafia cant get over it when they get beat its same on every server so bwt time u get used 2 it TheOne is Not Corrupt Just because Robot has full set he isnt the1 other ppl have full ownagekit does it mean anythnig know just because u dont have sabuk and dont have a mind 2 lvl up and stop thinking tht hes the1 just coz he pwns u at sabuk warr doesnt mean tht hes the 1 go hunting for yur items might get sumwere

Remeber Get a Life Least Sum ppl actually know robot is not the 1 so bwt time realy tht u stop thinking he is maybe u seen him on a diff server getting lvled but he ant on this servers he's lvled his self from the start

ye mayb other people do but no1 has over 10 sets at once explain that

n btw how wud u know hes been from the start i started b3 him n he lvled bout 10times as fast as me while i was lvlin

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Correction.....i've completed 2 OwNaGe Sets alrdy, and almost done my 3rd, just need 2 Braces and a Helm for the 3rd set.

1 of these sets go to my bro when he gets lvl 80 RB (xXx) :P

and it will still leave me with 2 sets so :P, and once u get 1 O1 pet it's not hard to get more set when it 1Hit Kills everything !

and can u stop bringing up this really old subject about Me and Rob being GM's, woulda thought by now u'd all of grown up and out of the imature crap.

every1 should know that im not a GM now anyway, StingRay was online the same time that i was fighting in the SW War (Which we owned them on btw lol)

Last edited:

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Tried to play this server but it's impossible to level with a new character. The hens in town 1 hit you, and nobody will tell me where to go, after numerous times of asking.

I wouldn't recommend this server to new people at all, as everyone I've met is very inconsiderate.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

these will be sent to StingRay or TheOne, and see how far pricks like this get by being racist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and btw try looking on Avril (Theres 2)

it has "Teleport to a lvling area"

it has inside:

Level 7-17
Level 17-30
Level 30-40
Level 40-44
Level 44-46
Level 46-50
Level 60+

and some extras when u click "Teleport to a lving area"

so don't say u don't know where to go lol, all it takes is the tiniest bit of browsing

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Sonic said:
and btw try looking on Avril (Theres 2)

it has "Teleport to a lvling area"

it has inside:

Level 7-17
Level 17-30
Level 30-40
Level 40-44
Level 44-46
Level 46-50
Level 60+

and some extras when u click "Teleport to a lving area"

so don't say u don't know where to go lol, all it takes is the tiniest bit of browsing

Thx, when I first tried I couldn't use her.

krumaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2004
A pain in the arse to level on this server due to the way XP stones are dropped. If your under lvl 50 (Non RB) the only viable way is to mine them, or spend several hours leveling 48-49.

Make XP stones less rare for sub lvl 50's. A lvl 50+ can make a dozen of them in half an hour :S

Other than that a nice server, the items need a bit of varying for higher levels though from my spectations, the lower lvls are fun because so many different items are flooded at you. By lvl 45 its the old boring "sets" to wear.

Last edited:

CURLYWURLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2004
Manchester
Lmfao!!!!!!!

The Phoenix U ****in Homo U Got Me Banned For Nuffink U Twat!!!! Lmfao!!!! Drake= D E A D

krumaster said:
A pain in the arse to level on this server due to the way XP stones are dropped. If your under lvl 50 (Non RB) the only viable way is to mine them, or spend several hours leveling 48-49.

Make XP stones less rare for sub lvl 50's. A lvl 50+ can make a dozen of them in half an hour :S

Other than that a nice server, the items need a bit of varying for higher levels though from my spectations, the lower lvls are fun because so many different items are flooded at you. By lvl 45 its the old boring "sets" to wear.
ever thought about asking them to make expcave usable for us lvl 30's etc? i mean...these lvl 50+'s have got all the lvling places in da world ffs come on T1

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
I laugh so much when i look at these thread, as a personal friend of sonics lmao i cant be assed to argue any more. as for the exp cave, on the last 4 weowns (including G78) ther was no exp cave yet ther was peeps past lvl 100 on them. and now that the1 put exp caves in its like u lot think ur life is dependant on them, its fukin bloody rediculus, the1 did a gd job makin it lvl 50+ cus its means that peeps r not lvlin at light speed, its easy to get stones,just not as easy to lvl now SO GET OVER IT, ive played servers with no exp fukin caves on it which r like weown and ther is peeps past lvl 50. funny that peeps try and ruin one of the best servers out, the1 was even considering putting the server down today cus of the amount of complaints he was getting about banning cheaters and exp caves.its the cheats falt that they had mirlander on and just cus ther ur m8s dont mean that they can be let off for ****. just grow the *** up and look at urself about wat ur saying about this.the rules r strict NO CHEATING,NO BUG EXPLOITING,NO RASIST LANGUAGE. End ov story....

/FlamesDeath2/ElectricQueen

CURLYWURLY said:
The Phoenix U ****in Homo U Got Me Banned For Nuffink U Twat!!!! Lmfao!!!! Drake= D E A D

ever thought about asking them to make expcave usable for us lvl 30's etc? i mean...these lvl 50+'s have got all the lvling places in da world ffs come on T1
WTF R U COMPLAINING ABOUT, u r such a lazy peice of ****! the lvl 50+ is twice as hard to lvl so they need exp cave, lvl 15-50 is a peice of fukin piss, u such a bloody nob :h8spammer

krumaster said:

There are new sets out now,the reason ther is less sets when its higher lvls is it has to be more chalenging 1 rare item to look for is harder than 3 or 4, exp stones r hard to get u hav to kill Childs,SuperWedges,QueenMothers and other hard mobs but ther is allot of high lvls now which can kill sum of these easy. lvl48-50 can be done easily in WoomaLair its 65k per mob and ther is about 4000 mobs per spawn. peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.