DejaVu

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
i can get on, but it switches off and goes to my desktop.. any help?

CURLYWURLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2004
Manchester
I LOGGED ON TODAY TO FIND MY EXP SAY 0.00% SO I LVLED A BIT N IT CAME UP TO 6% BUT YET ON MY BAR IT LOOKS LIKE 98%? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS RONG PLZ

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
why on the site cant i get the mob patches , it sez wrong URL ¬¬

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
I LOGGED ON TODAY TO FIND MY EXP SAY 0.00% SO I LVLED A BIT N IT CAME UP TO 6% BUT YET ON MY BAR IT LOOKS LIKE 98%? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS RONG PLZ

At certain lvls the exp "resets" in your stats page. Just keep lvling till the bar is full and you will lvl like normal.

CURLYWURLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2004
Manchester
DigitalBecoming said:
At certain lvls the exp "resets" in your stats page. Just keep lvling till the bar is full and you will lvl like normal.
its alredy full and ive bin trying to lvl for halfhour and still wont let me lvl

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
CURLYWURLY said:
its alredy full and ive bin trying to lvl for halfhour and still wont let me lvl
eventually it will, wot lvl u?

also mrsice patchs on site dnt work jus download the main patch dnt no the site id av to log on n c n i cba :) jus get the ini's and exe tbh

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
server just went down, and just when i reached lvl 40 rebirth . not happy :2guns::handsquis :spoke:

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
y server gone down ??? tbh goof has let the server go like dis .>>:tonbricnk the server started off great and now its gone all down hill thx 2 the prick that have got away wiv mostly evthing

(POSTED BY HORNYDEVIL NOT SILVERFANG)

we share same acc

Queen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2003
lanky1 said:
y server gone down ??? tbh goof has let the server go like dis .>>:tonbricnk the server started off great and now its gone all down hill thx 2 the prick that have got away wiv mostly evthing

(POSTED BY HORNYDEVIL NOT SILVERFANG)

we share same acc

What are you talking about? Who is the "two prick"?
When the server down, it is down.
Just come back and check. No need to flame here in the
forum.

fubu

Having played SoLiD WonderLand and some other servers they make WeOwn seem like a god server others are just so boring even tho i had problems on WeOwn with GM etc

Status
Not open for further replies.