Deleted off discord for asking a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Is it that hard to comment back to a question? Ud rather just ban me off your disc? The server voted for a lord spawn 5 weeks ago I was simply asking for an update yet again your attitude stinks

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Is it that hard to comment back to a question? Ud rather just ban me off your disc? The server voted for a lord spawn 5 weeks ago I was simply asking for an update yet again your attitude stinks
from my limited detective skills i can assume your Qwen.

I banned you from discord not for asking a question, but for being a complete tool, of which i have no time nor desire to entertain.

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
One post in a week asking about the Lords you said you was prioritising 2 weeks ago? How does that make me a tool? The whole way you control every1s speech is embarrassing

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
“Tool” - Comes in various fashions suited to many different professions. A useful asset in order to get a specific job done. Without them the world simply does not go round.

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy and sweetfa

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Discord could be something really useful for server owners, for live constructive feedback, speaking to players and getting very quick feedback on potential ideas and features.

The problem is its used for dick measuring, toxic attitudes towards other people and the server team and people moaning about how underpowered they are (even though, so many times is that they aren't kitted at all, don't know how to play the class and want it balanced around their failings rather than it being balanced around how the class should be played)

I never have had problems with people not liking something or having something negative to say about my ideas and server, as long as they are constructive about it, saying "this is ****" doesn't help anyone.

Reactions: Lionsm!ght

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
I agree light and if that is what I'd done... Well I'd expect a ban but to ask a simple question Sanj behaviour has been pathetic its the main reason he's lost a lot of his users people have praised him for not listening to the bs which a lot of server owners do however every now and then he seems to get in a bad mood an just bans any1 who doesnt conform

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i wasnt going to reply to this, but seeing asyou keep making the point that you "only asked a question"

you said somethign along the lines of.. "So what about the weekly daily lords :ROFLMAO:"

this is amoung countelss posts of you being a dick on discord, i cant quote your most recent because its removed them when i banned you

1592565109177.png

1592565125729.png

1592565142146.png

1592565195693.png

Basically because i didnt just slap together a new mob in BE's skin give it AI 0 and tank its stats you got the arse....

When i add the lords i will make sure ive spent time making them unique with the AI.

Like i have said, you dont consider TripleTriad a priority for the server, well i disagree, and i enjoyed getting the NPC card games in and its amazing.

Reactions: Hercules

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Just about sums it up you had a 100 plus user count.. server going well started with this shitty attitude realised you did an started apologising to people.. Started a vote system for changes.. Ignored it and did what you wanted instead.. Surprise surprise I see 28 online with 18 afk... Took you over 6 weeks and you still havnt coded 1 lord... Well done on finding my responses to idiots on discord but clearly couldn't be arsed including all the feedback and bug reports I've posted including the fact TS was OP before half the server found out and quit yet you had a chance to change it and instead I caught you calling me a dickhead to a mate lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Just about sums it up you had a 100 plus user count.. server going well started with this shitty attitude realised you did an started apologising to people.. Started a vote system for changes.. Ignored it and did what you wanted instead.. Surprise surprise I see 28 online with 18 afk... Took you over 6 weeks and you still havnt coded 1 lord... Well done on finding my responses to idiots on discord but clearly couldn't be arsed including all the feedback and bug reports I've posted including the fact TS was OP before half the server found out and quit yet you had a chance to change it and instead I caught you calling me a dickhead to a mate lol
you didnt catch me doing anything, you ARE a dickhead.....

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Offering feedback on something broken and you call me a dickhead is it any wander you've now got a terrible UC drove all your players away if artificial was live it would be you and your care bare family running about playing ttt 😂

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Offering feedback on something broken and you call me a dickhead is it any wander you've now got a terrible UC drove all your players away if artificial was live it would be you and your care bare family running about playing ttt 😂
and you wonder why i banned you.......

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Server seems quite fun since most of you nob heads buggered off to be fair, no more of you bum chums sucking each others cocks on discord and twisting to get the server manipulated into whatever benefits you/your guild the most.

Been a pleasure on discord since you lot left and stopped picking everything apart <3 be even better if you don't come back.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Tai and Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.