Delta Server Tk

smoochy boys on tour

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
BEEN up couple of days loads peeps donated now host pyshcokiller ie fear says server was hacked and is now dead ?
then after i spoke with him on msn he makes a new forum matrix.informe,com for same game just changing name
i have funny feeling something niot right number 1 i think pretty hard to hack a server ie dedibox and y switch forums when first was only like 12hours old seems very fishy to me my suggestion is dont donate till server been up 3months + then u can be more sure wont die or get taken down

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
Here's a tip for the next server: Don't have all the GMs that you had for Delta, Events became regular things and it wasnt even worth going leveling, since the events were pretty much gm spawning mobs, and then killing them giving everyone on the map multiple level ups.

Was fun at first, got boring after awhile. Server's arn't all about events all the time, you gotta mix them up abit, I'd be happy with 1 event per week.. But that's just me.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
I Woulda posted on here abuseing the server saying it corrupt ect just like i did for his previous server, the guys a fool, hes a con from RND all his intrested in is the cash and i feel pretty stupied now for helping him.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
how stupid he think pple are rofl he launching a new server under the name of matrix @6-7pm today and i bet it start from fresh again so pple will need donate again to get items unless he does wht he did on delta kit up his m8s so they pk everyone to get em donate for kits why are pple so dumb cant they see this is a rip off lineing his pockets and no respect for the players at all tbh is a shame as i believe server was good for the player except the silly amounts of events even though was fun :) but for me fed of every server dieing when u get to a good lvl i just wish i had the no how to set up one fed up of money grabbers tbh

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
he has always been like that now he will use the money he got to donate to rnd for items

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
dont understand the logic though 0wn server loads players making cash having fun can make own items to donate to a server full of cheats and down more than it up and does not have the playability that his own has either he backwards or i missed something on the way i just give up playing mir tbh everytime u find 1 right for you it dies or gms are greedy cant win

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
Unbelievable Can Con Money With No Retribution Tbh And Then Be Allowed To Start Again And No Doubt Will Use Forum To Advertise It :(
rofl now the little *****has banned me from his new forums proves he has something to hide hope he gets banned from advertizing his bogus servers :) you been warned

Last edited:

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Unbelievable Can Con Money With No Retribution Tbh And Then Be Allowed To Start Again And No Doubt Will Use Forum To Advertise It :(
rofl now the little *****has banned me from his new forums proves he has something to hide hope he gets banned from advertizing his bogus servers :) you been warned

I feel bad 2 as i helped him with the setting of the mongen and stuff like that i mean if you dont know how to do that then dont host

My server will be up on the 30th for 2 weeks on alpha testing and then off to fix what ever bugs and then will be bak up when bugs sorted :D

the only way people are going to donate is with a contract if they do not help other player's that are not there mate's then the item is take bak off them or the level that's the only way i can see donations working

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
I say only, look at my last Post. Is all I mean...

Yeah but there is no real way of stopping him now as he has the files and im sure he can find other ways to post his server just dont use any of his server's in future