Development Team Needed

smoochy boys on tour

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Am starting up a developing team for mir3, to test it to its best. Am looking for 4 developers.

If you are interested please post:

• Experience
  • How much spare time you have
  • MSN (Can send me in a private message if needs be)
Thanks
SS

Last edited:
Reactions: Draka

mapadale

Sorry Tom, but why would anyone bother helping you.

You've now had your next server close before its even taken of the ground, you don't have much understanding of the files. So reall it would be 4 developers doing all the work.

I would sugest, that you yourself play around with the files and mess them up before even considering asking people to help develop.

@Dumanchi your current reputation proceeds you as being a money grabber by using donations for items on your server, your one developer I wouldn't trust.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
its not his fault it closed i closed it with out telling him cuz am not wasting money that i have to go earn for "players" to then moan all day at me

Last edited by a moderator:

mapadale

its not his fault it closed i closed it with out telling him cuz am not wasting money that i have to go earn for fagots to then moan all day at me
The problem though Joe, was you where telling people this that and the other. They where expecting a decent server from you and when they commented on the outcome of the server, to which I have to agree in some respect to some of the comments. They wern't getting what they where being told they where getting.

The thing with servers, no matter what type of server you play. If you raise a players expectations and then don't proceed with them expectations you are going to get grief. If you can't handle to comments and most of them where on here and not on the official forum, then you have to deal with them in the correct manner and not go off on one at them.

At the end of the day its them players that play the server and help in making it better or worse.