Devils 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Well in my eye's mir is **** at the moment. I hate 2.3 server as its **** for pvping. So i am currently making a Med rate 1.4 server. I need a server team. I will be host ( 24/7 ) If you are intrested just give me a PM with your msn, and i will add you, I will need to know if you are very exprienced with server files.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Will you be using the SSG because people will just connect using ledu like back in the old days and use the cheats provided by ledu.

You will also need the new LoginGate to run with the SSG

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
People won't connect off ledu because my mate is going to stop that from happening, And i don't care if people flame about 1.4, 1.4 was best verison of mir. And best for pvping.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
only thing i have an issue with, is this is like 5th , or 6th attempt to make a 1.4 and everytime they fail. im not saying dont do it, but i think like all others people say "ill play", but they wont, as no1 cba because people will find ways to hack even if you block all ones you know of.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
not sure how experienced bleh is as a host and server creater but it would take a lot of effort to prevent any cheats being used and to actually hav enuff 2.3 features such as mobs caves so that the server is good. good luck anyway.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Server already is up, and being worked on, Team so far is Me, Rapeza, Deano.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Why use 1.4 when people can use cheats. I think you should use 1.9 thats my opinion but its up to you.

Well for starters, 1.9 is ****ing piss to cheat on DLQ, Ledu 3.0 ( I can think more ways to cheat on 1.9 than 1.4 ) And i know a lot of people who will help me stop cheats on 1.4, And 1.9 is **** to pvp on, I loved my 1.4 days, and loved pvping on it.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
lol server team has put me off and probably 95% of other people who would have played lol.

Mate you really should grow up, every single thread i come on you have something bad to say, let it put them off, Don't under mind rapeza he is one hell of a server maker. And i am not to bad my self. To be honest when its up you can judge.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol, 100% agree wit u colonel. Just face bloddy facts, no1 wants to play 1.4, they say the will, but no1 cba. Should just make a dm2 server, and remove all features you dont want (spells, etc.)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Well for starters, 1.9 is ****ing piss to cheat on DLQ, Ledu 3.0 ( I can think more ways to cheat on 1.9 than 1.4 ) And i know a lot of people who will help me stop cheats on 1.4, And 1.9 is **** to pvp on, I loved my 1.4 days, and loved pvping on it.

reece you new to creating mir 2 i can tell.

1. 1.9 has a gamegate what can block all cheats.
  2. 1.4 has nothing to block.
reece iv probably been working on mirfiles long before you. (Not bigheaded) lol.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
reece you new to creating mir 2 i can tell.
  1. 1.9 has a gamegate what can block all cheats.
  2. 1.4 has nothing to block.
reece iv probably been working on mirfiles long before you. (Not bigheaded) lol.

****ing clap clap, That show what? You have no life.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
lol, 100% agree wit u colonel. Just face bloddy facts, no1 wants to play 1.4, they say the will, but no1 cba. Should just make a dm2 server, and remove all features you dont want (spells, etc.)

What do you not get about, DM2 + 1.9 are buggy, I am making 1.4 for the hole sake of PVPING, DM+ You always get stuck and same for 1.9, So get it right and **** off my thread?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
reece come on no need for that just because i mess around with files in my spare time does not mean i have no life. Lets stop arguing because we are spamming the thread.

Good luck what ever you do.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i have no doubt you 3 or 4 or w/e could probably make an awesome server but i remember how easy it was to bug npc's to give you pets etc. and i have no doubt the id's and pass's for this server will be passed around and will result in hacking on other servers if (technically not hacking but you know what i mean.) id say 1.4 is by far best mir2 servers and the technology in 1.9 and 2.3 would be good to prevent all cheats and i beleive this is possible just the server team is bollocks specially with reece in it end of story to be honest.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
i have no doubt you 3 or 4 or w/e could probably make an awesome server but i remember how easy it was to bug npc's to give you pets etc. and i have no doubt the id's and pass's for this server will be passed around and will result in hacking on other servers if (technically not hacking but you know what i mean.) id say 1.4 is by far best mir2 servers and the technology in 1.9 and 2.3 would be good to prevent all cheats and i beleive this is possible just the server team is bollocks specially with reece in it end of story to be honest.

Right thanks for that, but at end of day, only reason i am making this server is Because i QUIT mir, and my pc is sat about doing fk all, so i though i would do it, Slate my server all you want, And id + pass wont be passed about as i don't play no more, People do change all i want is for everybody to give me a chance, but if u all want to be nobs about it, Fair enough. Well all can think what you want i can't change that but im going to put everything i have into this server. And for the record i was one of biggest cheats on 1.4, I know how to fix the Npc's Just script them hard to hack, So there not guess able e.g "Exptoken1" "enter"

By the way can you all stop spamming, i don't want my thread to be closed.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
this isn't spamming this is criticism and judgment. obviously a reason behind making the server is so that you can play it yourself and as soon as someone is better than you higher level and can kill you youre just going to get annoyed and pissed off and you'll log on your gm and level yourself upgrade your items etc etc.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
this isn't spamming this is criticism and judgment. obviously a reason behind making the server is so that you can play it yourself and as soon as someone is better than you higher level and can kill you youre just going to get annoyed and pissed off and you'll log on your gm and level yourself upgrade your items etc etc.

Well there going to be no GM's and im not going to play you spanner, i quit mir im doing it because my pc is sat here doing **** all, and tbh mate, im king of 1.4