DevilSoul MiR II Presents: DSHeroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Re: DevilSoul Heroes: Christmas PvP/Stress Test Online

Meh unless I post saying the server is down then the server is still up + What Bon said lol.

It will probably stay up till the 19th I think as your exe's will expire then and be unable to run.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

i like it becuase you limited people to only 2 places so it ment they coudnt see what else you got going on in bw ect :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Ben why act all big man over a forum ur a 21 year old mug, Get a jobb and a girl u fag. And when i say girl .. i dnt mean nat which u cyber..
i aint gonna ruin the thread by havin a petty arguement with u just cause i made u look like a fool. dont cry plz
but just so u know, im 20. i aint actin all big, that would be u.. well the tryin part ne way. u just make urself look like a muppet...

wouldnt wanna mess with u mr e-gangsta :(

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I had a good little test run lol.

There are a few problems which i didn't like very much but they may or may not be fixed:
1. The Hero command (Ctrl-E for Attack, Rest and Follow) aren't English and it's not that easy to see what command is what.
2. I'm hoping the Heroes have more of the basic skills than what i just saw lol (e.g. Healing, Fireball etc for Tao and Wiz)
3. I'm also hoping that your able to choose which skills the Hero will use, cause the Hero sometimes didnt use a skill at all (Or are you only suppose to make him learn the spells you want it to use?)
4. The instant can really cause a problem, although we can't run through mobs with it....the hero certainly can lol

Apart from those it was a good test run

Oh yeh, the other Hero commands like Ctrl+Q and Ctrl+W for moving to that spot and attacking the mouse position doesn't actually work lol. (At least not for me =/)

But that may have been cause i had the Hero on rest or follow as i was still getting use to it when i tried those other 2 commands.

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003

I had a good little test run lol.

There are a few problems which i didn't like very much but they may or may not be fixed:
1. The Hero command (Ctrl-E for Attack, Rest and Follow) aren't English and it's not that easy to see what command is what.
2. I'm hoping the Heroes have more of the basic skills than what i just saw lol (e.g. Healing, Fireball etc for Tao and Wiz)
3. I'm also hoping that your able to choose which skills the Hero will use, cause the Hero sometimes didnt use a skill at all (Or are you only suppose to make him learn the spells you want it to use?)
4. The instant can really cause a problem, although we can't run through mobs with it....the hero certainly can lol

Apart from those it was a good test run

Oh yeh, the other Hero commands like Ctrl+Q and Ctrl+W for moving to that spot and attacking the mouse position doesn't actually work lol. (At least not for me =/)

But that may have been cause i had the Hero on rest or follow as i was still getting use to it when i tried those other 2 commands.

some good points there glad to see someone is actually using this thread for its purpose! Personally i think heroes are way overpowered, anyone else think this? Anyone had there hero die or even hit by a mob? ... just my two pence!

Great job on server though, can appreciate how difficult it must be trying to balance all the classes - was hard enough with just the 3, now you have combinations its like 6 different types to balance.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern

best thing to do in that situation is to go into open beta with a wipe, and with the feedback gained off the community ull have a better view on how to balance it all out.

obviously its up now, but with 2 maps, introduce the whole game so we as the players get to terms with the heroes and get a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses.

kadama

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

ehm did i understood it right u have not only 3 classes u have 6 ?? and rly some screens from that heroes files would be great i have them also but till now spend no time on it ;(

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

some good points there glad to see someone is actually using this thread for its purpose! Personally i think heroes are way overpowered, anyone else think this? Anyone had there hero die or even hit by a mob? ... just my two pence!

Great job on server though, can appreciate how difficult it must be trying to balance all the classes - was hard enough with just the 3, now you have combinations its like 6 different types to balance.

You have to understand the Hero's would die just as quick as you would, don't forget the kit that we got given, not to mention the start at lv.60

In the real game we and the Hero would start at lv.1 and without the uber spells and kit.

It may be hard to balance judging by there movement but thats all and im sure that can be easily delt with, but like they said this is only a stress test version and im sure it will be a lot better in the real thing

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003

ehm did i understood it right u have not only 3 classes u have 6 ?? and rly some screens from that heroes files would be great i have them also but till now spend no time on it ;(

yeh still 3 classes but 6 different combinations:

Tao Tao,
Tao Wiz,
Tao War,
War Wiz,
War War,
Wiz Wiz.

I know the heroes had uber kit/spells/levels just from what i saw they were running from the mobs before they had a chance to strike them, as there is no lag between the mob/hero. Maybe if they were made to walk/teleport like skeles?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I know the heroes had uber kit/spells/levels just from what i saw they were running from the mobs before they had a chance to strike them, as there is no lag between the mob/hero. Maybe if they were made to walk/teleport like skeles?

They will be made a lot slower than they are now. Probably just a bit slower than a Player.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005

think either my chara or the game is bugged i cant buy pots and it says my bags full yet i have nothing in it

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Okay guys, taking server down need to use the dedi.

Thanks for the feedback on the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.