Diablo Kings3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
is there a setup for download available yet

Sorry but at this moment no because Churchill is responsable with client build, and seems he has problems this days, i will let you know soon.
thanks for supporting

but also, im still advancing with the scripts/mobs,npc and other the single things needs to be made and finished its the client.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Hope this is up soon, i know of at least 25 players who are looking for a good server to play

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Hope this is up soon, i know of at least 25 players who are looking for a good server to play

Yes thank you, for sure this week will be up for testing.
my progress about the maps,mobs/drops still going ahead, only little things need to get fixed at client.

Creazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Please upload client at Friday (7.06.2013). I'm not at home in weekend. I have laptop and modem so i can't download anything :P
Thx

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Announcement:

If the things goes well the client should be up tonight, and tomorow in the morning / 10 am Austria time / 8am uk time server will be opened for betatesting

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
VERY NICE!!!!!! YUHUUUU!!! xDD this server will be a very decent server to play.

The client download will be post here or in a server web?

another question is : Are there serverweb or forum?

Sorry for my english xD

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Great news :)

will there be a wipe after testing ? or carry on? ( happy to help test either way )

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
a wipe ofcourse will be after testing because in this period of beta testing i will put for all new players few kits also free books to test the skills out and how they working.

also will trying few pvping things in the day open, and few competition with mobs/bosses

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Announcement:

If the things goes well the client should be up tonight, and tomorow in the morning / 10 am Austria time / 8am uk time server will be opened for betatesting
Up tonight and tomorrow in the morning?

Either its up tonight at 10pm / 8pm
or tomorrow morning at 10am / 8am :P

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Up tonight and tomorrow in the morning?

Either its up tonight at 10pm / 8pm
or tomorrow morning at 10am / 8am :P

maybe some one doesn't understoond what i want to say

client should be uploaded tonight
tomorrow in the morning 10 am austria time / 8am uk time server will be opened for beta testing

so players who want to download client they can check the links on here tonight

peszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2012
if you have windows 8 install virtual box or somthing and install on it virtual machine like windows xp

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
The client ill be rdy tonight or tomorrow in the moorning? ;)

---------- Post Merged on 06-06-2013 at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-06-2013 at 11:01 PM ----------

Any new?

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Darkus, i figure you aint the brightest when it comes to telling the time. 8am "tomorrow in the morning" is in 10minutes uk time. Christ people dont read on these forums or are just dumb.

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Seems the client wasnt up last night as she said, so i really doubt beta starts at 8am uk

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
but serane says that she up the client the last night. where is the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.