Diablo Now up 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
some noob saying if i grass him up for cheating, hes gd mates with the gm and i'd be banned for telling that he cheats

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
-=:: Azura ::=- said:
some noob saying if i grass him up for cheating, hes gd mates with the gm and i'd be banned for telling that he cheats

dude that wouldnt happen.. just say who it was coz cheating is sad and the person deseves to be banned

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
This server is way too laggy, sort it out otherwise it's gonna be crap

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
sort lag ye easy as that well tbh if u think u can do it go on u host see how laggy urs is then ffs

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Terror said:
sort lag ye easy as that well tbh if u think u can do it go on u host see how laggy urs is then ffs

Don't play smart, I wasn't tryin to hurt your little pride, but look if I get code 1000 every time I go into Slate Temple KR and I get 2 step lag 90% of the time everywhere else, also sometimes it just lags for like half a minute, and if you're surrounded by mobs, you cannot pot or TT, and when the lag is gone your probably dead. That's just very stupid and if you can't do better then you really need a new host or something.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
The only place I ever lagg is Slate KR and that's because it's always packed with mobs and people (yesterday the map was covered from wall to wall with mobs). People need to hurry up leveling and help me clear it out :P.

Len Tao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2005
Bright Sunny England :P
btw it is a great server,

but why is there frequent wipes

yea i like to wars and that but it takes the p***, it like a wipe everyday

me and sum others fink u shuld just let us level at our own pace

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
BTW I don't think the last one was a wipe. The host just replaced the Diablo server files with the original Insomnia ones, so we could have a Sabuk War. When I asked him, he said he still had the Diablo files and apparently was gonna return them when we've had our fun.

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
And u did have ur fun but its the grief i get from ppl i log on get spammed with can i be a gm even tho i sed no the 1st time. ppl say give me items or ill dos it down. there is some time these lag spikes so ppl shout at me =.= 5-10 ppl online tbh aint enough for me to host iam sorry dont ask for the files as there not mine to give out (WaKKu,Ronez and Hany) tbh u should ask i hope u enjoyed while it was up :)
/TheVirus

Status
Not open for further replies.