DieHard Down 4ever

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Kraig said:
Heh. I'm glad i only went on for 10 minutes and thought it looked crappy. So i then found Turok (www.turok.co.uk).

:) Such a better server ;)
True, its lasted for AGES!

I dunno why people moan tbh. You all know for a fact private servers dont last all the time. 99% of servers go down after the first 2 weeks or month.

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
Shame the server went down... good luck in finding a new host... im sure someone will want to host it..

/King

KiLLi

hahaha wot a **** server can't even stay up !!! *****'s sorry if you don't like it but thats how you all make me feel ! My host gives up and i take all the blame...

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
It was a good server when i got to lv 38 thn the reset. So after that i didnt relly pl ait much, got to 26 and sooo couldnt be arsed with it all afta that. Was a very good server though.

GL finding a new host

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
WTF? I was away for about 2 days and this happens....WTF is happening, someone tell me, my internet is been cut, im getting it back in a week or so, but now im using the schools internet...Im pissed off, did fury steal my files?

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Im not sure m8, all i know is that we had almost killed the EvilDragon and then the server went down, Fury then posted in the DieHard Forum (which i later removed) saying that he cba to host it any more, but hes sent the files to someone so they could find a host. Its annoying, it was a good server =/ and i'd just got level 46 >.< oh well.

/Miles