Different servers

Join Discord

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
hey, making low rates servers are kinda boring now people agree with me to, they like it like (med - high - med) we really want some servers of high rates tbh...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
hey, making low rates servers are kinda boring now people agree with me to, they like it like (med - high - med) we really want some servers of high rates tbh...
Go play Bon's server then. High/Med rate never last long.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

3Heros, Ragezone, Mir revenge high rate, Foundation, 4Heros, Crusade V1.. Just a few server's that have lasted a year+ 3H's would of kept going strong is ben didn't give the files to some moron aswell.

All depends what a owner want to put in.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Bon's server is boring now, not correctly balanced,theres like an update every 2 months :/...

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:08 PM ----------

3Heros, Ragezone, Mir revenge high rate, Foundation, 4Heros, Crusade V1.. Just a few server's that have lasted a year+ 3H's would of kept going strong if ben didn't give the files to some moron aswell.

All depends what a owner want to put in.
3h would pretty decent, ive played that since the start, it was a decent server, i wish it came back, Rad has the 3h files, but, he cant it online because its coded with the website/Forum i belive

Last edited:

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
hi rate servers die within the year of going live low to med is best i think

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
May be boring for you and that's fine. But for others (including myself) like low rate. Looking forward for a new 1 to come out

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's been 15+ years of people farming the same 0-50ish content, over and over looking at the same items in you bag 24/7 for years it boring now, need high rates or a brand new fresh start with no euro items or maps.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
But wouldn't people feel lost and complain it does not feel like Mir, it's not easy. You can't cater for everyone unfortunately.

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
It's been 15+ years of people farming the same 0-50ish content, over and over looking at the same items in you bag 24/7 for years it boring now, need high rates or a brand new fresh start with no euro items or maps.

lol you're basically asking someone to create a new game?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

How so ? Same skills, same base, same pvp / pk style, just asking not to see the same 0-40 content, same items, same caves. Nothing about a new cave, where did you even get new game from ? derp derp

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:46 PM ----------

How so ? Same skills, same base, same pvp / pk style, just asking not to see the same 0-40 content, same items, same caves. Nothing about a new cave, where did you even get new game from ? derp derp

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Some things you are very limited and what you can use.