Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Re: Disturbed

Rags connection has died, so I can't remotely boot server up, sorry. You will have to wait until hes back from school.

Orange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2006

Kazuki said:
Rags connection has died, so I can't remotely boot server up, sorry. You will have to wait until hes back from school.

what a shame. cry:cray:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

hey can anyone link the item patch plz? cant seem to c people items properly on theyre bodies :S and the auto patch hasnt updated it

thanks

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England

StaLin said:
hey can anyone link the item patch plz? cant seem to c people items properly on theyre bodies :S and the auto patch hasnt updated it

thanks

Here's the Latest item patch:-
DOWNLOAD

And yes the Autopatcher work's fine. Maybe you haven't got Java installed properly go to java.com if that's the case :P

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

me java is fine :p just downloaded latest version before installing the auto patch

thnx very much for the patch

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004

Is this up for good now or is there going to be a wipe? No point me getting highest ingame if it's only going to be wiped.

/WarWizard.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It has been up and running for 3 months now i think, and i have no reason at all to wipe it or take it down.

In short, yes it's here to stay for long :).

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

i can not log into this server its says im missing files when i have downloaded everything but it still goes onto login screen which i made a username n stuff but it says the id does not exsist can anyone help me with my problem plz email me [email protected]

thnks

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England

Paine said:
i can not log into this server its says im missing files when i have downloaded everything but it still goes onto login screen which i made a username n stuff but it says the id does not exsist can anyone help me with my problem plz email me [email protected]

thnks

It will say that no matter what that error just ignore it and click OK. And for the ID doesn't exsist that's strange create another account and try it, takes 2 attempts to log in (most of time)

----------------------------------------------
New Update
BlackDragonDungeon Introduced and 200 Quest Check forums for Latest Update information, recently add these this week. BDD today.

WizzSnail

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2006

with the autopach do i have 2 download kazari or summit like tht if so can u send me the downloads!!!!!plzplzplzplz

Idoku

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2006
Re: Disturbed 1.9

i cant seem to get on rag ... i tried many times 2day i tpe in account detials twice nd then chinises comes up and click the button and it closes itself... any ideas?

Last edited: