Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

strofer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
Re: Disturbed 1.9

y when I get to interface and then it doesn't load then i restart and will need to do 3 times the username and password? then when i enter to char select i start normal, then for example i die i would need to do that process again

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005

because the server is running through a router and it is just the way it is lol other servers have same problem u just got to login 3 times.

Monkey_Boy

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 29, 2005
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Account Creation

For some reason i cant seem to create an account.

It puts me onto the account creation page and i enter all my details, but as soon as i hit the ok button it hurls me straight back onto the login page and none of the usernames and passwords ive tried work, so not quite sure whats going on :( .

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Account Creation

For some reason i cant seem to create an account.

It puts me onto the account creation page and i enter all my details, but as soon as i hit the ok button it hurls me straight back onto the login page and none of the usernames and passwords ive tried work, so not quite sure whats going on :( .
Hello and welcome to Disturbed server.

If you are still experiencing problems creating an account, feel free to e-mail me (ragnar74[AT]gmail.com) or PM'ing me here with the details you wan't the account to be created with, and i will manually create one for you.

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England

untitled1la8.jpg

Fusion Quest
Start: Bichon Province, SZ.
Summary: You'll
have to speak to Professor Cabbage, and search for the FusionDeer, that contains the FusionMeat In-order to complete the quest and retrieve the FusionStone.

High-level Statues.
Summary: You'll,
need to reach level 300, before having your personal hand crafted statue, of yourself in Bichon Province.

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away

Server seems to refuse to let me get passed log in screen. Just made an account and all that shizzle but freezes up and wont go to char selecetion screen. 'Tis no wonder your server is dying from all the problems ive read about it o_O

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England

Server seems to refuse to let me get passed log in screen. Just made an account and all that shizzle but freezes up and wont go to char selecetion screen. 'Tis no wonder your server is dying from all the problems ive read about it o_O

I know i find that very irrating too :( You'll need to re-open the exe, and it allways works on 2nd attempt. I would also imagine we would have more players if the login-screen wasn't such a knightmare to get through.

Lol forgott my id n pass to the char artois :S i wanna play agen 2.
PM Ragnar or myself, with the correct Q n A's, and as much detail as possible, for the character name artois.

Thank you - Disturbed Server Team

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

The server was offline for a bit when you posted Wonders. Just needed a reboot as something had messed up.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear

I know i find that very irrating too :( You'll need to re-open the exe, and it allways works on 2nd attempt. I would also imagine we would have more players if the login-screen wasn't such a knightmare to get through.

PM Ragnar or myself, with the correct Q n A's, and as much detail as possible, for the character name artois.

Thank you - Disturbed Server Team

I forgott everything to do with that char, i left ages n ages ago lol

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

i need map27.wil map27.wix map28.wil map28.wix cud u send me them plz :).i hav posted on forums but no1 replied

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

When i try and access the server? (Login), before it comes to the login screen, it comes up with !WRONG!, Eh, Why?

..../Shabalabalong