Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Full client now available.

Gimpasaurus said:
The attacking can go on for 2 weeks, or 3 months, i dont care. I'll just be putting server back up online.

Legal action could be taken if i could find out whos doing it (IP).

i doubt u could take legal action, who you gonna go to? oh police help me, someone is dossing my illegal copy of a game which breechs user contract??
on the other hand its affecting your computer, which is against the law...so you probs could take legal action

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

DemDem said:
i doubt u could take legal action, who you gonna go to? oh police help me, someone is dossing my illegal copy of a game which breechs user contract??
on the other hand its affecting your computer, which is against the law...so you probs could take legal action
the thing is, it wouldn't matter really about us doing illegal private servers.

because LOM could take legal action against us, but it costs money for all the resources, and they cannot guarantee they will get the 'cost' money back plus extra to make it worthwhile.

so if legal action was taken from Gimp to this attacker, i think he would win and this attacker get what's comin' to him. (few years jail?)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Server has gone private untill theese attacks end.

You will need a forums account to access the server. Forum accounts are validated by me. Don't expect your account to be validated tonight, as i'm off to sleep.

Sorry to everyone.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

It was a good choice imo, we shall see what happens now with these silly attacks.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

ne1 wanna send me the new exe -.-

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005

d/led exe and it dont work?

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004

Ang3l said:

i would use the disturbed forums from now on

/sab

Caliden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003

dont know if this is intended but website is down.

maybe the Ddoser is annoyed and took his anger out elsewhere.

what a loser

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Ang3l said:
its "private" now, u gotta sign up 2 disturbed forums 2 get exe... only gimp can approve account and hes gone bed so wont be till 2moro... i wanan go on it now, thats why i asked if ne1 that has the current exe (or IP) can send me.

dunno hwo goin private will help, as surely the dos'er will just sign up to forums like every1 else and get the exe then dos...

ps. forums dont work for me -.-

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004

Bon said:
its "private" now, u gotta sign up 2 disturbed forums 2 get exe... only gimp can approve account and hes gone bed so wont be till 2moro... i wanan go on it now, thats why i asked if ne1 that has the current exe (or IP) can send me.

dunno hwo goin private will help, as surely the dos'er will just sign up to forums like every1 else and get the exe then dos...

ps. forums dont work for me -.-

server down atm anyways
edit: my ip >> ME.SOO.SEXY.47.133
/sab

Last edited:

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

forums dont work for me neither. and i doubt gimp will let new members from this time play the server. only current members who are already registered Oo

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

saber said:
server down atm anyways
edit: my ip >> ME.SOO.SEXY.47.133
/sab
soz.... am i meant to laugh now? :punch:

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005

WarLord or sum1 from me guild add [email protected] and send me exe plz gimps gone to bed n i wanna play :P

/Ryu

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

saber said:
server down atm anyways

read :P server is down anyways lol

Caliden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003

you are not allowed share the exe.

if you dont have it wait until forums comes back up

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Forums are up, server will not being coming back up tonight, will you please NOT share the exe and going private should help.

/Matty

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Kazuki said:
Forums are up, server will not being coming back up tonight, will you please NOT share the exe and going private should help.

/Matty
forums r down for alot of ppl..... i havnt been able 2 get on em form start, and if ppl cant share exe with there friends, basically the server is gonna ave bout 5 users, was pointless lvlin.....

and as i said, wots stopin the dos'er signin up 2 forums like every1 else and gettin the exe....?

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

as i said gimp wont give the exe to new people who register probably. unless they can prove that they have a decent char ingame (probs send gimp details)
they wont get the exe. this is what i think will happen anyway lol or this ould be the safest way to do it. although this means that no new people will be able to play Disturbed.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

the fact that Gimp is doing validation by him only.

he will probably let only people who have level'd decently and let them in

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Bon said:
forums r down for alot of ppl..... i havnt been able 2 get on em form start, and if ppl cant share exe with there friends, basically the server is gonna ave bout 5 users, was pointless lvlin.....

and as i said, wots stopin the dos'er signin up 2 forums like every1 else and gettin the exe....?
Well forums working for me might be your end, and gimp is the only 1 validating, so he will only allow members that he feels are safe.

As for 5 users, the exe has been posted on forums and that has more than 50 members so don't know where you got that from.