Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

it pretty much was, i had 300 points, an hour later i had around 275.

so if anything, i had more.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

Lol, made a new npc and waited ofr players to test it? And loose out on items! If your gonna add things to server, make sure they work...
Side Note : Btw Gimp, do you have any idea at all who is doing whatever to your server, i dont realy understand it, but dont want it happening to Fierce server when its up..

/4fun :D

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005

i cant get past the login gate >< i d/l'ed the new exe 2 times now and still the same :mad: any idea's?

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

is server up? lol

/Dalisu
/SharedAccount

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Yeah it's up, was rebooting.

Gems fixed.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

oh ok ta i downloaded the full client and the private exe is that the right 1 and also when i downloaded the client there wasnt any mirsetup files or ftp etc there a reason why plz?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Dalisu said:
oh ok ta i downloaded the full client and the private exe is that the right 1 and also when i downloaded the client there wasnt any mirsetup files or ftp etc there a reason why plz?
Because Ledu client doesn't use any .ini files.

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004

crafting worked before Oo

15 mill for +1 stat on your bracer ring neckie armour n weapon

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

SykoWizard said:
crafting worked before Oo

15 mill for +1 stat on your bracer ring neckie armour n weapon
That was one buggy script if you are talking about the one IceMan made + it was easily explitable. I've rewritten the script, and you now use a gem instead of using an NPC.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

ah ok,lol u know why i cant make an account:S

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Dalisu said:
ah ok,lol u know why i cant make an account:S
Well telling me the error you get would be helpfull.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

isnt 1 lol i just make it and click ok and it doesnt pop up account created :S

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Gimpasaurus said:
That was one buggy script if you are talking about the one IceMan made + it was easily explitable. I've rewritten the script, and you now use a gem instead of using an NPC.
is the new npc meant to be 100% upgrade? if so u gonna refund jadakiss's lost items? :S

and the old npc cost 15mil 2 upgrade.... and that swefity or w/e the high lvl wiz alrdy used it 5 tiems and got +5 items....

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

lol nice 2 see everyone on ok but im not:S can anyone help lol?

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

sorry for double pot but im tryin to make an account and it wont work,does anyone know why

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w

you talking about on the forum, cause it wont let me validate >_<

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w

sorry for double post but wtf, help :)

Attachments

• ffs.JPG
    ffs.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 86

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

Dalisu said:
sorry for double pot but im tryin to make an account and it wont work,does anyone know why
If you have the new private exe and still can't get on, well that's weird, otherwise you need the new exe.

Gigabyte, the Mon's maybe be fixed by getting the patch.

or if you haven't (this has happened) got the original mir and patched over it, it might cause problems aswell (i think anyway).

the L-items etc are not used, no need to worry about those (the last 3)

Ragnar if you read this before your own forum, check a suggestion ;)
(not trying to be spoilt/annoying, just what i think and is in my opinion)

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

na m8 i downloaded the full client and installed and download the new exe thats whats werid about it :(