Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

shinsu said:
no no i think some1 who goes *ima troublemaker ill be racist* is in my eyes and probs alot of other ppl a loser

i never said "ima trouble maker ill be racist" 'i said im a troublemaker' we're both white just hes foreign im not and i hate german people.

Well, when you get banned from the forums for being racist I'll laugh in your face...

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MrBeefy
im a troublemaker so shh plazen boy.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oh perleaseee... "your well ard".

Smelly chav...

i will not get banned and if i do i have 5 others so shut your enourmous large mouth before i do it for you a real :sbum: irl meight. and i aint no chav i dont where chav clothes. i dont do what the chavs do so therefore i aint a chav. owned meight?

/Sinbad

Last edited:

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

shinsu said:
na just exsplains y u are a twat

nah mate you are a twat you started arguin all i said was i did'nt like German People and you started havin a hissy fit over it so therefore you started it.:agree:

/Sinbad

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

freedom of speach imo

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

who says hes white? and colour is only 1 form of racisum

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

i was speakin my true opinion so shut your mouth.

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

k guys, this is kinda getting out of hand, so jst leave it ere plz, cas ur either gonna get the thread locked or deleted etc etc.

u each have ya own opinions and its kewl to express them to a certasin extent, jst let it go now >.<

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

no1 wants to see your true opinion so fk off and leave the forum for propper conversations get a life u low life little boy

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London

MrBeefy said:
we're both white just hes foreign im not and i hate german people.

Wow... and you were moaning about other peoples intelligence a minute ago... LoL!!! Racism is not just about colour you know? It's also about where your from... What if I said for instance "I hate all english people" would you not find that offensive? So stop being an idiot and shut up.

MrBeefy said:
i will not get banned and if i do i have 5 others
It's not hard for them to check your I.P and ban all your accounts.

MrBeefy said:
large mouth before i do it for you a real :sbum: irl meight.

Oh another I'll beat you up in real threat, get a life. Oh and another thing.. Talking about bad english "i do it for you a real" I'm impressed...

MrBeefy said:
and i aint no chav i dont where chav clothes. i dont do what the chavs do so therefore i aint a chav. owned meight?

I think my friend the one getting upset is you, the one making threats to beat people up irl is you, and the one who got owned is you...

And the person who said freedom of speech, it's fine as long as it's not insulting people...

P.S I put your spelling mistakes in bold ;)

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

telling ppl to get a life is fuked up dude, its the saddest comment ever..shows how ppl run out of insults, they evidently have a life and its different 2 ures

jeez ¬.¬

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester

MrBeefy said:
german git this is for english players go away :) o/j may i ask how hitler died was it painful? did he laugh? or did he run away n scream n hide like a 9 year old-girl?

/Sinbad:middle:

What an idiot you really are.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

stop being picky......

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

"Wow... and you were moaning about other peoples intelligence a minute ago... LoL!!! Racism is not just about colour you know? It's also about where your from... What if I said for instance "I hate all english people" would you not find that offensive? So stop being an idiot and shut up."

you would get laughed at cas ur from london.

"It's not hard for them to check your I.P and ban all your accounts.
"

changing ur I.P is piss so prolly wudnt bother him.

also people complainin about grammer is lame :p "I hate all english people" shud be a capital "E" there for English...if ur getting picky

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

ToxicBadger said:
Wow... and you were moaning about other peoples intelligence a minute ago... LoL!!! Racism is not just about colour you know? It's also about where your from... What if I said for instance "I hate all english people" would you not find that offensive? So stop being an idiot and shut up.

It's not hard for them to check your I.P and ban all your accounts.

Oh another I'll beat you up in real threat, get a life. Oh and another thing.. Talking about bad english "i do it for you a real" I'm impressed...

I think my friend the one getting upset is you, the one making threats to beat people up irl is you, and the one who got owned is you...

And the person who said freedom of speech, it's fine as long as it's not insulting people...

P.S I put your spelling mistakes in bold ;)

"i'll do it for you" a real ": s b u m :" is what i put so thats that. u can check my ip i aint arsed if i get banned i still owned you and always will kk's?

o n shinsu if i wanna show my true opinion i will so shut it. you can't stop me so therefore i will show it.

Nice spammage DMX :)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

StaLin said:
"Wow... and you were moaning about other peoples intelligence a minute ago... LoL!!! Racism is not just about colour you know? It's also about where your from... What if I said for instance "I hate all english people" would you not find that offensive? So stop being an idiot and shut up."

"It's not hard for them to check your I.P and ban all your accounts.
"

also people complainin about grammer is lame :p "I hate all english people" shud be a capital "E" there for English...if ur getting picky

hes 14...............................................................LOL

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

shinsu said:
hes 14...............................................................LOL

and? if you can read propperly i said 13 almost 14 ok so go take lessons.

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex

why act tough over lomcn ? i bet ur sum lil weakling geek behind a monitor like 60% of people on mir are who act like they real big..and why bring school in this i aint in my english class so i can talk how i fk want....

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London

StaLin said:

Haven't quite worked out how to use quotes yet huh? Anyway I wouldn't go trying to defend the racist person.. it won't work..

StaLin said:

That wasn't my point, my point was if they check through the list of I.P's on accounts they could find the accounts he's been on and ban them...

StaLin said:

If I wanted to I could have picked out every time he typed the letter I on it's own and pointed that out, CAPS was not what I was discussing, I was just proving that his English is not perfect either.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

MrBeefy said:
and? if you can read propperly i said 13 almost 14 ok so go take lessons.

oh im really sorry i said u were older

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

Well as he is 14 why dont you people be polite to him and show him the way he is meant to act then? and how he is supposed to spell, if every1 is so damn concerned :/

ok not siding with beefy, but beefy u will have to understand that u r being racist there and u shud kinda keep it 2 yaself, u may hav a problem with german ppl but u shudnt go shoutin at em >.<