Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed 1.9

Server now has a new PSU and processor :).

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

n1, u bin doin any updaes since ur exam finished? i aint had time 2 go on

itsmeherenow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2006

Hi Hi Ragnar
I formatted my pc and cant remember the details for the disturbed forums

could u send them to my email plz

i tried password retrieval but the name wasnt in your records?

i was sure its was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol nevermind it was that i missed a letter out :(

Last edited:

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

Ragnar said:
Sorted the EXP.

I had my last exam today so i will be getting more up to date with the server life.

that wos about 2 weeks ago? stil no sign ov u on server, no updates. no toyko lvlin area even tho u sed it wud b added just made not as good. no cave for lvl 260/270 no kits for 260/270 . no sign of u actualy caring about server

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry

rashed said:
that wos about 2 weeks ago? stil no sign ov u on server, no updates. no toyko lvlin area even tho u sed it wud b added just made not as good. no cave for lvl 260/270 no kits for 260/270 . no sign of u actualy caring about server
some1 needs a girlfriend badly:agree:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales

DayWalker™ said:
People have other things to worry about in life not just a LoM private server, give him chance for gods sake.

/Stan

Good say buddy aint seen u in abit howz u going

/MadManMc

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

its got nout 2 do wid the fact i need a girlfriend, thats another matter lol.
its just frustrating when people lie.... if he didnt say he was guna get updating i wudnt ov complained

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

rashed said:
its got nout 2 do wid the fact i need a girlfriend, thats another matter lol.
its just frustrating when people lie.... if he didnt say he was guna get updating i wudnt ov complained
I'm sincerely sorry for having a life and enjoying myself in the summer.

I was going to work on the server, but i simply don't have the time. I think you should also instead of playing a game when the weather is so damn perfect, go out and have a nice cold beer on the beach. It's beyond me why people sit at their PC instead of enjoying summer :/.

On a sidenote - i won't be around for 10 days due to going to France with family.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

its crap weather where i live, there is no beach for miles and even if there was its a mingin dirty beach, aint worth goin 2. and i do go outside, then once i come inside i play my pc because its something i enjoy

lucretia05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2006
Belfast in Northern Ireland

i used to play and cus of pc probs i left, i got disturbed back today with the autopatch and i went on and only 3 ppl were online. have i missed something? is there a new one or what?

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

nope, due to lack of effort by gm's servers gone dead, also para/pro been removed. i aint seen more than 4 users on at once in the past week :O

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England

I think it's more to do with lack of time on our hands :)

And for Pro's and Para's i might create a thread on our forum with a Poll to decided to have them back in or not, as i noticed when they wen't lot's of people left, and i gathered this because the monster's are just to hard to kill without them unless we weaken all monster's which is the harder solution so Pro's and Para's if publicly most voted they shall be in-putted ingame. Also when i have got my PC back (I got it send away for repair's, because it wouldn't turn on, the on-off switch was faulty) I'll also include some decent new armour's and perhap's but in some new weapon's ingame, as i have the .wil's in my folder's I haven't had it back for like 2 week's now so i'm hoping it will return in a few day's, and we'll get right back to business! Nobody wan'ts a user count 3! UP UP UP and away we go :D Also might do some Event's but as you all know i certainly not the best of idea's so perhap's you could give me some :P I am currently working on a Local Library PC, Hope to see you all soon :)

LinX.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005

i like your enthusiasm linx, but i beleive servers dead now lol. ur lucky if u get 5 members on each day....

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

rashed said:
i like your enthusiasm linx, but i beleive servers dead now lol. ur lucky if u get 5 members on each day....
And i do hope that the ´low usercounjt is because people go out, not play other servers.

IT's SUMMER for gods sake""!!

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

the reason u aint got many players is also cos of ur router i tried like 10 times to create a account got pissed off then didnt try again i mean wots the point w8in for bout hour to make a account then another hour tryin to log in

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

pwnage said:
the reason u aint got many players is also cos of ur router i tried like 10 times to create a account got pissed off then didnt try again i mean wots the point w8in for bout hour to make a account then another hour tryin to log in
I have tried creating an account from a friends house. I made 3. First took 2 tries to make, second took also 2 tries to make and the third took 3 tries to make. Logging in doesn't take over 3 times either.