[DM2.3] Adding Item Images

smoochy boys on tour

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Right, i know most of this but im not to sure.

Say when i add an armour in sql, when i come to FLD_Shape. Do i search in Hum.wil For that file? as in is that what it will look like on the body?

Also same with swords.

Thanks

Westy

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ok

armour first

use stdmode 10 for male and 11 for female

open the hum.wil the first image shape number is 0 this will be a naked man, then a naked woman, these are both shape 0 , next male image is shape 1 , then the next male image is shape 2 and so on and so on

to get the correct armour looks on your char screen open up the stateitwm.wil this will show you what the items look like on your body, select the correct image or the one you want to use and enter that in the looks field,so for example if the 5th image in the hum.wil is heavy arm , if you want it to be for a male char the name first stdmode is 10 shape is 5 , and find the image in the stateitem.wil that is a male image of heavy arm (M) and enter that number into the looks bit, then just add your stats

weapons are dirrerent, they just go up by 1 everytime, so the first image in the weapon.wil is shape 1, second is shape 2 and so on and so on, again look in the stateitem.wil to get the correct char screen image number.

Upvote 0

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
ok thanks, also the weapons.wil that im using, when i open it up in LoM image viewer it looks like the image has been distorted and stretched.

Upvote 0