[DM2] Char Creation Problem

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
I Have Fixed All Problems With My DM2 Files Got To Char Screen But When I Try Make A Char It Just Doesnt Do A Thing I Try Re-Make Again Doesnt Say Anything

Any Idea's How To Fix Been Wanting To Get Ingame For Ages

Screenshot Of The Gates:

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
I Got Rid Of That M2Server Error By Using A Different SQL DB Because It Turns Out The M2 Server Has Different Names In SQL For The Addititional Stats Ect For The Server

I Added That And Bam Logged In Just Now When I Make A Char It Just Doesnt Do Owt

If You Need Anything (ie SQL DB I Used Or Anything Else)

@LOMCN Members + Support Staff
TBH I'd Like To Say LOMCN Members Are Useless As F*** Your Suppose To Help Us In This Section But No-One Seems To Be Replying To Any Posts I Spoke To Beachy And Help And Atleast He Said He Dont Know Owt About DM2 He Did Say Sommat Funny "Someone Will Reply" LOL What A Joke

Thx To Milo As He's Only Person Showing Interest In Help'in

And Before Any One Thinking There Smart Ass Ive Followed All Guides Even Settup A Number Of Sets Of DM2 Files With This Current Set Getting Furthest

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

2Advanced

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2007
Im getting the same error really, but some weird message comin up in mine ( see my thread) If you take out the updates ( you have some errors i see from the updates.doc still needs to be done) It will probably work - mine does.

Problem is im not sure anyone really knows or is that clued up on getting a server up reading the forums. Seems more stabbing in the dark tbh.

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
This is being sorted on MSN. It seems Dem does not have the latest LoginGate/Server and Client .exes and he has not restored the game database.

Upvote 0

2Advanced

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2007
I have just fixed mine so i am happy. Totally reinstalled and no weird error.

Upvote 0

2Advanced

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2007
I think i have solved it!!

Make sure you have your hum.db file!! I was messing around and i have it working now. I deleted, couldnt make a char - restored it and could make new chars and log in

Upvote 0

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
This is being sorted on MSN. It seems Dem does not have the latest LoginGate/Server and Client .exes and he has not restored the game database.

Yep Great help Just I Dont Read People Right And Caused Alot More Work For Myself

Upvote 0