Ill go find some main site wep area down
DUELS!!!!!:

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
its alrdy possible tbh just you need to be smart and take the time for it lol
it doesnt even need coding just make a wing and add the placement off the item so it comes at your hand in the char screen then make the wing like a shield or weap and add the movements so its moving with the char all graphic work tbh

simple as is just takes loads a time

Last edited:

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
killer22 said:
stephen u got it bang on m8 thats what i gotta do atm.

g/l m8 would be cool to have ingame started on it also once tho nevver got the time to finish it

btw if you need any help with it pm me i could be of assistance maiby

Last edited:

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
it wud be a gud idea for quest i suppose like u kill mobs get a special weapon and a different special wep and like u have to summon summit with both weapons on :O but only a idea

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
2 weapons wud own........

warriors would be powerful but this cud be balanced by adding something to the wiz , taos

also u have to take into consideration that a warrior will not be able to hold to heavy weapons such as 2 maces at level 30 ...if the weight of weapons on the server is done correctly

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Ok. this is whati would do with the dual's

make a image in STDITEMS so ucan see both weps in bag and body wat u need todo is take a screenie of a weapon and copy and paste it on other side, then rubb everything out then move it up then u have ur dual's but u need to have ur coords

same with weapon's but u need loads of diff ways etc

ill try dowhat ive just said but not promising anything

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Ok here you go ladys and gent's Dual image in bag and on body just need tomake it on WEAPON file but would take ages :Pbut just did that toshow u whatimean

images00nh9.jpg

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
that bits easy m8 as shown in the gif m8, there just 2 images the hard part is what im up 2 n thats remapping a armour with a dual handed weapon as its easyer to remap the armour then to remap a armour so it shows u using both arms and then making a stand alone item that you will have to add on as well as armour to get the right effect..