Do you guys have any games lying around you bought but never played?

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Over my time, I stacked up xbox and ps1 games which I never played. Many I'll definitely play one day.

I've also got some I played but never completed such as Enclave, definitely which I'll complete some day.

Do you guys have any?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Over my time, I stacked up xbox and ps1 games which I never played. Many I'll definitely play one day.

I've also got some I played but never completed such as Enclave, definitely which I'll complete some day.

Do you guys have any?

You should see my steam Library must have better part of 150 games completed about 40 of them and thats not full clears with all trophys. My brother is a game collector too has over 100k worth of retro games more games than 1 person could complete in a lifetime.

Reactions: Omnibus

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
My brother is a game collector too has over 100k worth of retro games

Is he hoping to finance his pension income selling them when the time comes?

I have some twenty boxed games from late eighties, played to the end only two or three of them, started on others but did not finish them. I bought all of those in sales, some years after they were published.

I think I ever bought one game at the time it was published for a full shop price, Prince of Persia II for Macintosh which I finished and also replayed some sections of it many times, the one where you jump over pillars to get into the next section. I got so good I was able to do it without the need to kill any of those flying heads with blood chilling screams :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
imageedit_4_5273457551.jpg

This was when he first started a few years back Since then he has filled all of these and expanded this into another room and he has a console room with pretty much every console ever released.

He collects them as a hobby and he does playthrough what he can in his spare time but no way he will ever complete them all in his lifetime. Still though the sheer size of his collection is insane I expect 1 day to find him burried alive under a bookcase full of game asking for me to come and dig him out.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
got tons on steam i have never played... fallout 76, cyberpunk -.- misses got me a fancy assassins creed for ps4, was like £100 odd, never played it -.-

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Got few yeah. Mostly digital games always intend to play but know I probably won’t

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Yeah man I bought a PS1 few years back and it had 150 PS1 games with it

I must say any person. That has not played jericho you must!! Ps3 game

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
View attachment 33212

This was when he first started a few years back Since then he has filled all of these and expanded this into another room and he has a console room with pretty much every console ever released.

He collects them as a hobby and he does playthrough what he can in his spare time but no way he will ever complete them all in his lifetime. Still though the sheer size of his collection is insane I expect 1 day to find him burried alive under a bookcase full of game asking for me to come and dig him out.
Seen Jim's collection a few times over the many years I've known him.
Not seen a recent picture though.

Hope he is well!

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Seen Jim's collection a few times over the many years I've known him.
Not seen a recent picture though.

Hope he is well!

Yeah he is fine will have to get him to snap a picture of his collection and his Gaming Mancave to upload on here, as his setup is pretty cool. Tried to get him and Gotrek to play on a few Mir servers including Mir4 but they said never again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Still recovering from them 5AM EC's and Bonelords.