Does Anyone kno?

Join Discord

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
how 2 make my weapons on my server 2 stop dissapearing .. they r not making the stats go away , only the wep wen i move sometimes and wen i swing it just dissapears :(...... dunno wat the hell is up wi it

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I'll provide a more helpful answer ¬_¬

Go to www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff and download the Weapon.rar and Hum.rar, also get Shape1.txt and Shape2.txt. Now match the weapon looks to the weapon shape supplied in the Shape#.txt. That should stop them flashing and acting weird. Hum.rar = Armours by the way, just incase you have a problem with them in the future.

Thanks to Blaminator for the patches.

Upvote 0

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
k thankyou :) do those patches include mirsword, sowg and stuff?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Yep. They're a good base patch for servers, some have their own patches with some added stuff but Blam has enough for a decent server.

Upvote 0

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
hey m8 , i am sorry , but it says there is a prob with the weapon files , i had put them on before hand ( i forgot) and that is wat is cuasing the weps 2 do that ..... i mean without it i wud still not be able 2 get them .... but i think there is something wrong with the weapon file he has up there :( is there anywhere else i cud get those wep files?

Upvote 0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Nope, and they work fine for me if you match the Shape to the looks in the Item.wil he also has on his /stuff directory. There is no reason they should be doing that, unless the .wix was muddled. Try getting them again and putting them on, + editing the DB to the Shapes in the Shape list.

Upvote 0

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
it wont let me download the whole file i dont think , for some reason

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
seumus said:
how 2 make my weapons on my server 2 stop dissapearing .. they r not making the stats go away , only the wep wen i move sometimes and wen i swing it just dissapears :(...... dunno wat the hell is up wi it
Umm, have you spawned EvilMir and let it attack you ingame? If so, that could be causing the problem, as it messes up the client and it starts doing weird things (the client).

Upvote 0