Does USA have the cure for cancer?

smoochy boys on tour

MegaSticks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2005
Over the last year, rumours had been said across the tint (where i read) that G.Bush has a cure for cancer, but under strict confidentiality to keep it secure and 'secret' obviously not. People say he would obviosuly give it out to cure the people....
But population is growing bigger and cancer is supposably the biggest 'killer' to keep quite some of the 'population' down, imo it makes sence, and i actually beleive it. Thats my Opinion.

Anyway, what do you think?

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Not sure personally George Bush could keep anything secret anyhow. But to be honest others apart from him would know these details if this was true and someone would be bound to let it out. It would be great if they did come up with a cure for cancer though:)

Btw i agree with Milo:)

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
im not sure, that story involving bush sounds stupid,

heres the story i heard..
theres this big family i think it is, cant remmber there names and about 50 years ago, they discovered the cure for cancer, and as you say that to keep the population down they never revealed there cure,

ALSO supposedly, they own all the chains of cancer research labs, that all cancer research charities send there money to, and the big family ( iforget there names) get fat and rich off the money, i think the family also played a part or did something in the world wars

thats what i heard, i dnt particularly beleive it, but i remain skeptical

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
OMG YES they have TEH CURE for cancer! What with their being only one kind of cancer: cancer!

YES!

MegaSticks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2005
Its a question, no need for all the sligh and gay comments. Whys it stupid? ok because you dont think it occurs? ok thats your OPINION, no need to slag others off.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Opeh is comunist, he does not accept other opinions...

The cure for cancer i am 99% it exists and yes they probaly do this do keep population down BEACUSE our resources are lower on planet. We dont need more ppl !!!!! We need less lol (their ideas)

A nother secret institution that wants ppl no. down is Illuminati, and my OPENION ... they control a part of the world...JFK was shooot by them because he refused them to join their conspiration.

BDW Bush mentioned many time sin his speeces about a new WORLD ORDER !!! :D

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Ripman said:
Opeh is comunist, he does not accept other opinions...

The cure for cancer i am 99% it exists and yes they probaly do this do keep population down BEACUSE our resources are lower on planet. We dont need more ppl !!!!! We need less lol (their ideas)

A nother secret institution that wants ppl no. down is Illuminati, and my OPENION ... they control a part of the world...JFK was shooot by them because he refused them to join their conspiration.

BDW Bush mentioned many time sin his speeces about a new WORLD ORDER !!! :D

:rolleyes: you realise that not accepting opinions is quite a right wing thing to do, dont you? Jesus christ its so ironic, youre being gullible believing things that are meant to stop you from being gullible. Illiminati my arse, dont be stupid.

there is no ''cure for cancer''. Some cancers are already treatable and are being treated. its not just 1 disease, you know?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
MegaSticks said:
Its a question, no need for all the sligh and gay comments. Whys it stupid? ok because you dont think it occurs? ok thats your OPINION, no need to slag others off.

It is stupid You really think this is true You need your head examined
For one theres never gonna be a single cure for cancer Simply because there are so many different types Secondly the earth is big enough for a hell of a lot more people before it starts becoming overcrowded Thirdly there are many better ways of population control such as only allowing familys to have a max ammount of children

Quite simply if you beleive that Bush has a cure for cancer then your an idiot

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Ok you say they dont say about a cure of cancer cos basically they want people to die to keep numbers down and save money. However how much does it cost them to treat cancer patients? If they had the cure surely they would in fact save money by curing people...also they would continue to get taxes etc out of these people so they would get even more money.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you've pretty much embarassed yourself on here today havent you, megasticks,
unlucky.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
MiloFoxburr said:
Thats gotta be one of the stupidest things i've heard

what he said... apart from the heard bit, as i read it...

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I invented Internet owning :)
I'm always the one being owned...

Milo im Irish :(

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
And i have the cure for the common cold.