Status
Not open for further replies.

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Dragon Chronicle is Back???

Was deletin all my old firefox bookmarks b4 (that time of year again) , just came across dragon chronicle forums, and they seem to work, anyone any idea if the server is coming back? Xander?
www.dragonchronicle.co.uk/forum/

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yes it's coming back...

NPC Commands [New]
General Prajna Store [Fixed]
Crafting [Fixed]
Farming [New System]
Tiny Tweak [Names]
Pets/Tamed Monsters [Added]
Potting Effects and Damage [New]
Towns People [Added]
Party System [Unique]
Level 50 Glow [Added]
Death Display
External Helmet View [Added]
Invisibility Potion
Freezing Poison
Rarity/Rollover [Unique]
Bone Lord [Spawns]
Database Server [MySQL]

Some of the features done. No ETAs will be given only progress reports we don't want the same thing happening as last time, which i am very sorry about.

If your looking for a euro server then Dragon Chronicle is not for you.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Haha, now the information is released. Its about time hey Xander ;)

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Yup - its nice to see its back, (although i also knew it was coming back) looks good xander! Nice work from what ive seen on the forums

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Tbh, with the ammount of hassle from the previous version, and bullsiht, I hope nobody plays.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Taking it offline was done for a reason, all i can do is apologize for the previous version and hope we can attract more members with the latest updates. If you don't want to then don't but don't spam or insult us, if you have nothing good to say don't say it.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Taking it offline was done for a reason, all i can do is apologize for the previous version and hope we can attract more members with the latest updates. If you don't want to then don't but don't spam or insult us, if you have nothing good to say don't say it.

It's constructive criticism, not spam.

I can't see this server competing with other server(s), sorry.

And I noticed, you must've only advertised on LOMCN for the previous version of DC...You do know there are dozens of websites for this type of advertising right?

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
It's constructive criticism, not spam.
How the f**k is that constructive? This is the most feature packed, bug-free 2.3 server available and the only real rival to lomcc which is laggy and has run-through. Im with Dragon Chronicle all the way

Oh and please enlighten us all as to whom you were the first time it was released?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I don't see how you can compare us to other servers. DC will be like nothing out there.

Yes i know there is more advertising available but i'm not advertising, if you look this was posted by some one else the server is not ready yet. You never played the previous version? So what do you know about it? BTW that's a guess from the:

And I noticed, you must've only advertised on LOMCN for the previous version of DC...

EDIT:

We don't class it as 2.3 as its more advanced. It will be nothing... NOTHING like euro.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
DC will be like nothing out there.

Deja vous anyone?

Xander said:
You never played the previous version? So what do you know about it?

Actually, I did play the server, I played it for around 3 days. I was one of the first members of the forum, and was on there for months.

I wasn't there for the wipes though, as I and some others had common sense.

Xander said:
We don't class it as 2.3 as its more advanced. It will be nothing... NOTHING like euro.

...Well of course It's going to be SIMILAR to euro, You're using their images for fcuk sake. Dumbass.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
hey Tyuchi go edit the DM2 code make up all these features come and make a server and then get spamed abuse by idiots, and see how you like it. you my friend are noting but a good olde leach :)

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Some come on, spill the beans, who were you?

Oh wow - using the same images, doesnt means its like euro...

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yup been a while in the planning and all.

And we can only apologise for the standard of service that we issued before.

Its completly up to anyone if they decide to return, but testing the server its unbelivabley more advanced.

Anyway ill explain the whole thing on DC forums.

Beard

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
hey Tyuchi go edit the DM2 code make up all these features come and make a server and then get spamed abuse by idiots, and see how you like it. you my friend are noting but a good olde leach :)

#Toxic

Well to be fairly honest, I'm certain I am not the idiot, out of the 2 of us.
I don't really tend to take offence from pixels (Maybe that's just me?)

And...Not really. Yes I only have 17 posts, (18, as of now) but i haven't downloaded a thing from this forum, I haven't used any information for my own benefit, or anything similar to those facts.

And, this isn't my only account on LOMCN. Plus, there are far more 'superior' Mir 2 Dev websites/forums than this.
- Nobody can dissagree with me on this.

#hesmondo

I'm not saying who I was on Dragon Chronicle forums/server. Want to know why? because I'm just being un-co-operative. There is no elligible reason for why I don't want to reveal my past "identity".

And, I'm purely stating the obvious hes.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Oh and it will be like nothing out there - it is already like nothing out there.
It was taken offline so that everything we wanted to code into it could be. There are so many unique features now with more on the way such as Guild controlled territories etc.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
I'm not denying that the features were impressive.

But, there was atleast one thing you lacked in, which is very common in private servers today.
Reliability.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Firstly Tyuchi your ability to use big words at unappropriate intervals doesnt impress me.

Secondly it doesnt take a genius to figure out your identity. Thankfully as a staff member on both forums i have the ability to find out who you are.

So if you were in any doubt of your own identity then good evening AtomSlap.

Secondly im intrigued to the fact you have two LOMCN accounts as im pretty sure this is a violation of our 'Second Account' policy.

Beard.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
How the f**k is that constructive? This is the most feature packed, bug-free 2.3 server available and the only real rival to lomcc which is laggy and has run-through. Im with Dragon Chronicle all the way

Oh and please enlighten us all as to whom you were the first time it was released?

Most bug free... doubtful - they spent much of the time adding new features which then became bugged also, instead of fixing bugs with the already existing files, making more bugs for themselves. It could have been an amazing server if they fixed the basic bugs with spells,etc - with the team they had it should have been a breeze lol.

They had an advantage being one of the first 2.3 online, but they screwed that up when they ignored the smaller and more basic bugs - i doubt anyone will trust this server to be as good as they say until its online.

Although goodluck with the server, if only you'd been upfront with people instead of stringing them along. :D

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Firstly Tyuchi your ability to use big words at unappropriate intervals doesnt impress me.

Secondly it doesnt take a genius to figure out your identity. Thankfully as a staff member on both forums i have the ability to find out who you are.

So if you were in any doubt of your own identity then good evening AtomSlap.

Secondly im intrigued to the fact you have two LOMCN accounts as im pretty sure this is a violation of our 'Second Account' policy.

Beard.

Big words? It's what you interpret them as. If you think they're big words then, good for you :dunce:

AtomSlap it is then.

My other account on LOMCN has been inactive. The Email adress has been changed, and so has the password (without my recognition). So I can't access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.