Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Hmm isn't that a ban for both accounts?

The euro images dont make a server euro, they make it mir

+ did u just call me hes?

Well considering 'euro' is Mir's original form then, yes they do.

Read my explanation.

I don't really need to answer that question do I?...

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Like Xanan said no ETA is available we want to do things right this time.

Yes the bugs should of been the first thing on the list but we aimed for features as you said, maybe not the best choice but a bug list (from previous) was kept and completed, all bugs from the past version have been fixed while we have been "hiding".

This time it will be done correctly, going through the stages of Closed Beta then Open for a limited amount of time only. Not only was the last time sadly a waste of our members time but a waste of £80 a month for the dedicated server along with £120 setup fee and as said before i do apologize.

As NewHope said we are not here to build trust yet, the only way that will be possible is when the server is ready and has been online for quite some time.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I have faith in you lot. I know that there has been some amazing new features into your codes... all that time and effort that you may have all put into it.
I dont think you will let this slip. It will be really nice to see the online version. Cant wait to see what you have up your selves still.

Very best of luck to all the DC team.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Hmm. Anyway good luck with server.

I've had the best news in the world, so I'm in a happy mood :D

G/L.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Thread locked.

Basically this could deteriorate into a flame fest and therefore its best left alone.

It has been confirmed Dragon Chronicles is back and that is the main point of the thread.

Check www.dragonchronicle.co.uk/forum for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.