Dragon Chronicle Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Ragezone has no source to work off, according to TD he isn't helping mental. He said "anyone can use my files they are public" lol

Invader

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 19, 2003
Jesus Christ! Lynch mob of 15 year old MMORPG players! Cheese it!

You guys misunderstood my post, I meant that DC looked like one of very few servers that would never be corrupted. The team knew what they were doing and weren't just kids. DC looked like a whole bunch of fun and it's a shame it's died. My question was when will somebody be making another good 2.3 server. If the files exist it seems stupid not to use them.

Edit: Nick don't insult people about weight, you're American. It's just hypocrisy.
.Virus I am not a bundle of sticks or going to give you lung cancer, you however are homosexual.

Last edited:

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Jesus Christ! Lynch mob of 15 year old MMORPG players! Cheese it!

You guys misunderstood my post, I meant that DC looked like one of very few servers that would never be corrupted. The team knew what they were doing and weren't just kids. DC looked like a whole bunch of fun and it's a shame it's died. My question was when will somebody be making another good 2.3 server. If the files exist it seems stupid not to use them.

Edit: Nick don't insult people about weight, you're American. It's just hypocrisy.
.Virus I am not a bundle of sticks or going to give you lung cancer, you however are homosexual.

Your british, no wonder your thick and stupid.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
You're kidding right?

I didn't mean to start a flame war or offend, I was asking a reasonable question. Why is nobody making a good 2.3 server anymore?

Are you a complete and utter tard? No wait your british!

We aren't writing a book here.

Crawford

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2006
Since when did shutting down a server equal corrupt?
I don't see how DragonChronicle was corrupt.

Step 1) Setup Alpha Test.
Step 2) Remove Alpha Test and Blame DoS.
Step 3) Never Ever elaborate on how a DoS can cause a DB wipe.
Step 4) Bring down server for bug test.
Step 5) Make Promise Server will be back Up.
Step 6) Accept Donations.
Step 7) Put Up a 404 and Say DC is gone.

Generally the procedure that I have given the special codename of "Steps 5 Through 7" is what we on Earth call "defraudment" :D .

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Step 1) Facts must equal right.
It was a DoS that caused the lags and eventually corrupting of the DB. We have the raw access logs to prove it. Don't insinuate anything more so.
All donations were reversed too.

Defraudment...hardly...that implies an action of known intent. It was not done intentionally...hard work was put into the server before it closed, thus proving this. If you were going to label it anything it should be embezzlement but as I said, donations were reversed so even this is not true.
Rock out with you frock out.

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
If DC was brought back up all you nobs complaining about waiting so long and so on would run back to play.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
15 pages, and whats it all about? the fact that DC hasnt stayed online?

i mean for god sake, grow up, get a life, get out more. its 1 server, why cry just because it hasnt stayed up.

who cares is it was the first 2.3 server and looked promising. its a private server, and everyone has the source readily available to them.

if you want a good server, make one, you have the tools.

seriously, half of the ppl in this thread need to step outside there room and notice theres more to playing mir 24/7

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Thread locked as its turning into a flame fest

The server is down
Reasons have been given
All money has been given back
Flaming each other is not going to bring the server back

BH

Status