DynastyMir2 - Medium/High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hello guys and girls the reason for me posting here today is as you could of guessed I'm going to be hosting a online Mir server called DynastyMir now this server is going to be a medium / high rate server with plenty of fun packed content ...... Just going to give you guys some info about myself and my co worker if y'all don't mind ;).

Information about me

Right guys as you could of guessed by previous posts I'm not 15 I'm actually in my 20s and I've been playing legend of mir on and off since I was 15 and I've also been playing around on local servers for about 3 years, some of you may ask why am I creating a private server? Why now when Mir is literally dead? .... Well to be honest with you guys that's the exact reason I'm doing this private server, I just love Mir and yes granted in some aspects Mir is dying because of its age but I think the main aspect is people putting servers up purely for gain and people being corrupt and as superman once said with great power comes an even greater responsibility and I know this and trust me guys it's in my best intentions to not let yall down, some of you may ask what makes you different? Well I've got qualifications in gaming development and trust me you will not be let down.

Information about my co worker

Right guys yet again my co worker is not 15 their actually in their 20s same as myself and again they've been playing Mir since they was 15 aswell as working on local servers with myself and they also do not want to see mir being destroyed, some of you may ask what makes them different to myself? ..... Well guys they are really talented they have degrees in web development aswell as a degree in programming so this could lead to a really intriguing web page " which we are working on now " as well as some cool updates on the server side of things.

Server information!

Just to let you know guys the server will be entirely funded by myself to begin with I'm not relying on donations as it was my choice to host the server currently we have paid for everything it's just in work at the moment we currently have

1.) A domain - www.dynastymir2.net (still in work)

1.)A webhost

1.)Paid for email addressed e.g [email protected] add me on MSN if you wish.

1.)Dedicated server which is with gaming deluxe ltd

The passion for Mir is there guys have no doubt!

What do you plan to do on the server?

Well before the server goes live there will be at least :

1.) 20 levelling caves
2.) 15 soloable boss caves
3.) 10 legendary cave

Levelling caves!

In these you will find lots of monsters which are easy to kill and that do average damage and in each levelling cave you will find 3 quests which the reward will be exp / gold.

Boss caves!

In these you will find medium ish mobs that do abit of damage and easyish to kill and in each boss cave you will find 3 sub bosses and one main boss which are all solo able.

Legendary caves!

Now in these caves guy you will find 8 bosses none of which will be soloable you'll need atleast a group of two and in these you will find lots of mobs that hurt abit and you'll also find 5 collect me quests.

DC/MC/SC points!

Now these are something special these will add DC/SC/MC to your character but bare in mind these are extremely rare.

Game points system!

Each major boss will drop game points and with these game points you'll be able to buy the following:

1.) experience pots
2.) orbs
3.) pets
4.) spells
5.) teleports to kings rooms

Global bosses!

Every 3 hours Four bosses will spawn and these bosses are:

1.) oma king spirit
2.) Minotaur king
3.) dynasty
4.) dynasty king

All of these bosses will drop amazingly and require a big group will be needed to kill a shout will be sent out when these bosses spawn.

Lastmanstanding!

This event will take event once a day at 6pm and there will be great rewards for winning,

@quest

Here you will find global quests but with these they will take some time to complete but with epic rewards.

Sabuk wall!

This will take place everyday at 9pm daily of people request a war winners gain exp boosts plus a guild hunting cave

Spells!

There will be custom spells for each class !!

Subclasses!

At a certain level in my you will be able to choose from a list of three subclasses.

Right guys and girls that's all I can think of for now but the server will be packed full of content and it will be fun, look forward to seeing you all p.s sorry if advertisement don't look good did it on the phone will edit tonight ;)

Dynasty

Last edited:

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
That all sounds good to me get it online soon :P

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
sounds good for me , am waiting to give it a go :P and nice features , good luck with your server :D

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
sounds no different to the last 4 med high rates thats come out to be honest... u log on u geek lvl 100 everything becomes soloable.. then people start to moan gms will panic and bang u have 5 users and alot of abusive spam on this page... if u and ur team are as good as you claim jump on ruby or heroes files and make something worth while this is constructive criticism not an assault on u or ur server lol.

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Quick question guys and girls about dynasty mir confused as to what to do . . . done abit of simple math now currently if you played dynastymir for 3 hours a day within 1 month you will be around level 80 should i make leveling harder or leave it as it is? . . . just to let you guys know the legendary items do not come easily and rares are rare would u like the leveling to match it?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

If your going to give dynastymir a try leave a comment please

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
this sounds amazing!!! i will deffo give this a go. GoodLuck with server :)

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I'll be honest... I'm not really keen on high rate servers but until this week I haven't played a Mir server in 5 years! So I may be tempted to give this ago assuming the ETA is soon as there is another server which is close to completion which sounds good! You need to think long term, people like things to work towards, so dont make it too easy for everyone to hit what you consider a high level.

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Totally understand what your saying everything I do will be for the longevity of the server

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Can u give me a date on when sever will be up or close when it will be up :)

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hey the reason ive put tho eta on this thread is purely because in all honesty i have no idea when the server will go live but rest assured im trying as hard as i can to get this server up asap.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey dynasty id like to ask u to keep posting any updates that have been made. People get excited when they see a new server thats looks good but then get demoralised and uninterested if the thread has had no post for 1 week+ =/

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi guys and girls im really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I'm still working on the server but I've had to cut back on the amount of time I work on the server due to family issues at the moment will keep yous posted!