Join Discord

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
E-Mail Addresses:

Hello, [you].
Today, Me And SirAuron Spent Our AfterNoon Sorting Your E-Mails. W2hich Was Requested If You Would Like One. If You Actually Havnt Said So...Please PM Myself Or SirAuron, And Post On Here Please Entering Your Name, And E-Mail You Would Like, If Not Email Is Left We Will Accept It As Your Name. As Lozmuir... Has Apllied For [email protected] He Will Recieve His Shortly. Default = Without Email, Will Be Your Name [email protected] .
Please Note: These Are Pop3 And Can Be Used With MSN.
These E-Mails MUST Be Treat With Respect.

LOMCN Staff E-Mail's To Contact
[email protected] - SirAuron's E-mail
[email protected] - SoulSeeker's E-Mail
[email protected] - EvilEvil's E-Mail
[email protected] - Read By SoulSeeker

Moderators E-Mail:
[email protected] - Gladiator's Email

Arag0rn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
ermm think i have same problem got this error

The host 'POP3.mail.lomcn.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3.mail.lomcn.co.uk', Server: 'POP3.mail.lomcn.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Arag0rn said:
ermm think i have same problem got this error

The host 'POP3.mail.lomcn.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3.mail.lomcn.co.uk', Server: 'POP3.mail.lomcn.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Erm, it's not pop3.mail.lomcn.co.uk, it's mail.lomcn.co.uk :P

Arag0rn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
fixed ty

now i'm stuck in log in section everytime i try send/recv appear a menu to put id and pass i apply and doesnt do nowt.

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
mmm

im now logged in but its sayin email not varyfied by my screen name and it wont log in to hotmail

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Re: Re: Re: mmm

¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
Well, you now have two msn passports, to verify your e-mail addr, log into your lomcn pop3 account, and open the verification e-mail, clicking on the link to verify.

As for hotmail, i would recommend using outlook express to check this e-mail account too.

ta auron everyone feel free to add me :D

[email protected]