Eden Eternal

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone playing this? i know it's one of the cartoonie games but the gameplay is great. You create your character and choose it's class but you can unlock new classes in game and transform to it, hard to explain it but here look.

This is my mage, see the class list? you can transform into them all, when you do you need to level them up, your main level dosn't reset, there like 2 levels you have
Main level -
Class level
I think its good cos you get seriously bored of the same class but you don't need to start again, just change over.
56700593.jpg

Well i don't know much about the game at the moment tbh, i only stuck to mage but yer it's good :).

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
just came across this on mmorpg.com lol, its their highest rated game atm. certainly looks different..

Trailer

[video=youtube;uEctkRUQ9y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEctkRUQ9y8&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Gonna try this looks ok will download in a bit.

---------- Post added 21-07-2011 at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 17-07-2011 at 02:55 PM ----------

is a pretty good game once u get past the anime gfx. i am whitedagger lvl33 engineer/cleric if any1 plays gimme a shout.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
i have a char lvl 36ish. and all class lv15+ quit playin about month ago.. no one to play with... its full of quests and its harder to level after 35-40. its got alot of dungeons and towns. and some good rewards.. after lvl 20 you need to party for sure to kill in dungeons as they are too strong solo. items are not that easy to find but before lvl 30 u can easily get set items through crafting if you got the gold and time for it