Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
This patch going to fix the warrior issues? So far all you have said is "waiting for new exe"
Not being able to use a.speed is quite a significant issue here...

Mounts also need fixing, losing dura from taking damage, 3k on a 30 min exp hunt. Having to buy a new mount each day is silly.

pheonix6565

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011
We kinda said low rate/custom but yea was you past 22 things pick up

Im hoping with it being a low rate there will be some good updates in the pipeline, although its already apparent that preparation for this needs to start happening sooner rather than later. Some peeps already nearing 40. At least you have the time to prepare eh.

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
This patch going to fix the warrior issues? So far all you have said is "waiting for new exe"

Mounts also need fixing, losing dura from taking damage, 3k on a 30 min exp hunt. Having to buy a new mount each day is silly.

you know you can buy food to refresh your mount dura right? its at the stable shop. And what a.speed bug? I'm a warrior and a.speed is working for me. Potions and items.....

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Yes i said waiting on new exe. As coder is back today after some family issues. Mount loss dura and you have to feed them.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Is there server up? i cant connect but shows 5 in game on server list?

Also on leveling caves there is a gap between lvl 27-30

can we raise the noob lvling caves to 30 or lower the next to 27 so there is no gap. ta

Last edited:

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I have a problem, I ended the quest from the 40-mesh insect cave and do not let me take a quest
I have a problem, I ended the quest from the 40-mesh insect cave and do not let me take a quest

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We are going to run the server with some server side fixes, as programmer needs alittle to catch up.

Here what the team has done by what was reported.

-quest exps for higher level quests have been rechecked for balancing

-bone familiar has been taught how to fight a bit better

-drops checked and removed last few bows

-quests for palace guard and flags in insect caves have been fixed.

-adjusted ores quest so you dont need 60 anymore as exploit was found in the ores quality you could mimic puritys as long as you had 1

-gameshop open credit purchases atm are being setup at the moment
gold purchases through GS are limited to a set amount per player
rates are 100credits are = to 3 million gold

-minor tweeks to server behaviour

-increased spawns of darks and dungs

-reduced rightguards in KR was spawning 100 not 10

-reduced lightning damage in OKS room. *does not effect OKS himself*

-corrected Jungle weapons to be more fluid with the level

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
you know you can buy food to refresh your mount dura right? its at the stable shop. And what a.speed bug? I'm a warrior and a.speed is working for me. Potions and items.....

Read the last few pages, anything above +1 a speed is causing the character freeze exponentially e.g unplayable.

I know you can feed the pet, tho the cost is exactly the same to just buy a new one. 20x10k vs 150k+50k saddle.

Losing dura from taking damage when its not even being used is intended? Again 3k lost in a 30 min hunt, that's the equivalent of a new mount every 3-4h as a warrior at that rate. Never noticed this anywhere else.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Read the last few pages, anything above +1 a speed is causing the character freeze exponentially e.g unplayable.

I know you can feed the pet, tho the cost is exactly the same to just buy a new one. 20x10k vs 150k+50k saddle.

Losing dura from taking damage when its not even being used is intended? Again 3k lost in a 30 min hunt, that's the equivalent of a new mount every 3-4h as a warrior at that rate. Never noticed this anywhere else.

his not lying, as soon as i put aspeed on a warrior u get some hitting bug were ur char begins to lagg in between hits until u move, then you hit normal again

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
his not lying, as soon as i put aspeed on a warrior u get some hitting bug were ur char begins to lagg in between hits until u move, then you hit normal again

I know hes not lying, Coder is looking into it. Soon as fixed is done i will have it ingame for all you.

calvinb28

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
wen we looking at server being bk on took night off work to play tnight lmao

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
-gameshop open credit purchases atm are being setup at the moment
gold purchases through GS are limited to a set amount per player
rates are 100credits are = to 3 million gold Long story short $1 = 100g Paymant sent to Paypal

Assuming the 100g actually means 100 GG, i really hope this is wrong.

This seems absolutely insane to be fair. 6m gold/h vs $2/h for a 50% exp buff Baring in mind most people probably don't even have 3m so far. your also limiting the amount you can buy via gold?

Adding in all the other stat buffs just makes the whole thing p2w.

the most i ever made with a bag full of books was about 300k...

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Assuming the 100g actually means 100 GG, i really hope this is wrong.

This seems absolutely insane to be fair. 6m gold/h vs $2/h for a 50% exp buff Baring in mind most people probably don't even have 3m so far. your also limiting the amount you can buy via gold?

Adding in all the other stat buffs just makes the whole thing p2w.
money is very easy to make if you put in work can make few mil in couple hours grind and good exp, Mineral Mines will provide you with everything you need :)