Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
From what Icey was shouting earlier it sounds like Ddos attacks to his Dedi he said hes going to up the computers, was nothing to do with my end was speed testing whilst it was happening and i had 8 ping 50 down 22 up no reason for me to have any sort of lag to a EU server specially that its located in the UK, like KC said it's only since he updated the new .Exe

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
From what Icey was shouting earlier it sounds like Ddos attacks to his Dedi he said hes going to up the computers, was nothing to do with my end was speed testing whilst it was happening and i had 8 ping 50 down 22 up no reason for me to have any sort of lag to a EU server specially that its located in the UK, like KC said it's only since he updated the new .Exe

Like I said, it may be a client problem and not the server it's self, I.E the .exe.
NOT the client as in the person.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can anyone let me know what this server is like I think I want to try it ?

Best server up atm bar chronicles / arcadia but even then thats down to opinion and its pretty much impossible to catch up on them unless ur spending big ££ - This is fairly new so pretty easy to catch up and peaking between 55-60 users atm which is nice considering it's pretty new

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Programmers are looking into the issues. Will post a update.

Cythraul

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2016
When I try logging I'm getting "Wrong version, please update your game". Was OK yesterday when I tried with the new server IP:-

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.165.35.89
Port=7000

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
When I try logging I'm getting "Wrong version, please update your game". Was OK yesterday when I tried with the new server IP:-

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.165.35.89
Port=7000

Try renaming the Client.exe and running the that exe again, it should re-download the Client.exe.

Also regarding the Thumbs.db annoyance I have forwarded the link to the tool I made to remove all instances of Thumbs.db from the PList.gz (which is basically the catalogue of all files, their sizes and dates on the patcher) to IceMan.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.165.35.89
Port=7000

post 207 will help you.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Server is going well, steady usercount, fair amount of content, levelling quite easy unless your a warr till 32 :P enjoying it

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Best server up atm bar chronicles / arcadia but even then thats down to opinion and its pretty much impossible to catch up on them unless ur spending big ££ - This is fairly new so pretty easy to catch up and peaking between 55-60 users atm which is nice considering it's pretty new

hello :) i don`t work mir elden..because problem is my pc...a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.....what is that?

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:17 AM ----------

hello :) i don`t work mir elden..because problem is my pc...a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.....what is that?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We are working to get this problem fixed, please bare with us, the programmers are working away. Will post a update soon!

jordyb1991

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2017
i downloaded yesterday and not had a problem since no lag not been kicked out once or anything but i have just been kicked out of game is server down?

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
YceMan, wheen u have time plz give me message, i coppy config ! in config ! and no work autopatcheru :(