Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I know you have been working on it, you have put a lot of work into the server so far, this is why i took the time to make such an in-depth reply, as before. I do not believe for a second you did all this just for money. there are far easier ways.

The purpose of my response was to provide an idea of the current state of the server, highlighting what i would deem to be significant issues that will effect its longevity, nothing more.

Ad we do look at the feedback thank you, now that alot of the code bug list is done, we will get on the ingame stuff.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
For the record I 100% think gameshop items should be cheaper in gold , GG wise they are perfect , but for non donaters they are to expensive.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
How is 1-2m for an exp pot and 250k for a stat torch etc expensive? I don't get it, theres nothing else to spend your gold on so why can't you afford these things? The gold prices are perfectly fine IMO.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
How is 1-2m for an exp pot and 250k for a stat torch etc expensive? I don't get it, theres nothing else to spend your gold on so why can't you afford these things? The gold prices are perfectly fine IMO.

You clearly have not read or understood any of what has been said.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Other professional or mature comebacks you may enjoy:

"I know you are, but what am I?"
"Yeah, well my dad's bigger than your dad"
"I'm rubber and you're glue etc"
"Gay"
"I've had your mum"
"My dick is bigger than your dick"

It's not like he was wrong though, pretty factual hes most likely made more money off just Eden alone than that dude has on like 50 of cash cows server, Hes Skibadee for people who didn't know.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
In mir2test

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/patcher_folder/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.mir2gaming.co.uk/PatcherImages/Image.png

SpecialOne

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2017
played and hosted enough cash cow servers to see this server for what it really was/is.

all i can say to you is, how is this a cash cow server, no items, weps or books, minimal other stuff, i bet hes covering the cost of his hosting, and im happy you admitted you only host cash cow server's ill be looking out for yours in the feature and quoting you on this. however, if you look at the extensive amount of code that has been added to this server, it wipes the floor with many other's..

Moron.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
I'm not really sure where all he complainIng in regards to the gameshop is coming from. In my opinion it's well designed for people who can't play quite as much and want to stay relevant, which is what I thought gameshops were intended for. Of course the geeks will use it and be highest level but that's the way it works. No item in that gameshop is gamebreaking and more importantly every item is easily attainable with 1-2 hours of farming in mineral mines.

If the complaining is that the 50% pot isn't available for gold (only the 24 hour one isn't) then all problems should be solved when he fixes his typo. The user count demonstrates the quality of this server and the admins willingness to listen and change things, this is by far one of the best servers to come out recently and the gameshop is a very small part of it so it seems irrational for something small to be so off putting.

Of course this is just my opinion, but I feel the gameshop is fairly close to the way it should be

Reactions: Trollypolly

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I'm not really sure where all he complainIng in regards to the gameshop is coming from
You could, i don't know, read the last few pages that explain it all in detail.

You are defending a system when you clearly haven't even read what the issues being raised are... Enough said.

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
Coming from someone who has not donated to this server... I can say I don't see any problem with the GameShop as Chalace is ranting about. People who donate will always have a jump start/boost because they have things in game people don't. Gameshop's should not be ingame gold = same amount as donating GG. That honestly defeats the purpose of anyone donating to the server and for the items. Sounds to me like Chalace is upset people are donating and getting ahead and he's not.

I very much like how it's not bank breaking for people to 1. support the server by donating 2. donate for some things that will help them in game to either; catch up to others that are nerding it out, like myself, or help increase the chance of getting an item you need.

I read what you said Chalace, so please don't respond to my reply with "go read what I said m8". I'm just here voicing my opinion and saying I disagree with your statement and think the server is very balanced so far that I've seen in all manners. Keep up the great work ICE & GM Team

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
There is a problem with the GS prices i haven't had internet last few days so don't know if its changed but it was unfair, it was making people who donate 5$ filthy rich of selling the EXP pots, maybe if they was Locked to character and you cannot sell it would be fine but thats not the case.. its translate as like 1$ is 4million or some **** it wasn't right. Even Ice Inboxed me on here asking for help with price's, i said to him from what i've hurd from players / think myself would be to a 25% decrease of the price it's set to now, wouldn't make them dirt cheap yet donaters wouldn't capitalize of such a small donation.

People, stop taking it as we're hating on Iceman the server is great, coding is great.. his whole team is doing great still doesn't change the fact GS price was not right and even Ice knew that.

Get my Internet back tomorrow can't wait to catch up a bit :)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Coming from someone who has not donated to this server... I can say I don't see any problem with the GameShop as Chalace is ranting about. People who donate will always have a jump start/boost because they have things in game people don't. Gameshop's should not be ingame gold = same amount as donating GG. That honestly defeats the purpose of anyone donating to the server and for the items. Sounds to me like Chalace is upset people are donating and getting ahead and he's not.

I very much like how it's not bank breaking for people to 1. support the server by donating 2. donate for some things that will help them in game to either; catch up to others that are nerding it out, like myself, or help increase the chance of getting an item you need.

I read what you said Chalace, so please don't respond to my reply with "go read what I said m8". I'm just here voicing my opinion and saying I disagree with your statement and think the server is very balanced so far that I've seen in all manners. Keep up the great work ICE & GM Team

Jesus i give up...
You obviously did not read or understand the majority of what i said...

Are you telling me the numbers posted are wrong? Feel free to enlighten me.... so far you have shown no evidence against it.
Or the fact people are selling GG will have no long term economic impact on the server?
Ignoring the fact people are re-selling GG for a fraction of the GS prices? Clearly not screaming obvious issue, right?
Or the fact i can buy a full set of gear for the price of a 1h potion?

Are you that daft?
It could not have spelt it out any clearer, yet you neglected 90% of what has been said.

Also the purpose of quotation marks it so quote a statement, not type in random things i never said.

Edit: I'm not arguing my point anymore, all the necessary information has been posted, i did my part in pointing it out. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of economics can see where it would lead. It's up to Ice to choose what he wants to do.

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
I've read what you said lol, well majority of what you said as your responses are incredibly long winded. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I haven't read it, and also as I said I a few million on here is not filthy rich. I challenge you to actually go farm mineral mines for an hour and see how many millions of gold you make.

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I've read what you said lol, well majority of what you said as your responses are incredibly long winded. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I haven't read it, and also as I said I a few million on here is not filthy rich. I challenge you to actually go farm mineral mines for an hour and see how many millions of gold you make.

Just wow...

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Wouldn't bother with Chalace , he's so far up his own ass , thinks what he says has to be right cos he waffles 5 paragraphs of utter **** no one can be bothered to read.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I'm sure it must seem that way to a complete moron, incapable of understanding basic principles.
The most amusing part is, your claiming that fundamental principles of economics have no value here.... your a joke.

I'm sure it will just resolve itself in time, right? (This is rhetorical)
Great contribution as always tho.