Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
It's Mir , not the brexit negotiations, get a grip ya sad twat

Haha well said.

And chalace I don't know why you're getting so worked up, I wasn't attacking you or your posts, I was just stating my opinion as I said a few times lol. You made some good points, and economically for the server I see where you are coming from.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It's Mir , not the brexit negotiations, get a grip ya sad twat

I'm sorry if pointing out your a moron upset you.
Yes it's a game, still does not change the fact that without a stable and fair economy it wont last. Something you clearly can't comprehend.
Longevity seems to be a goal here, so yes, it is applicable.

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
I'm sorry if pointing out your a moron upset you.
Yes it's a game, still does not change the fact that without a stable and fair economy it wont last. Something you clearly can't comprehend.
Longevity seems to be a goal here, so yes, it is applicable.

seems to be lasting just fine. you're the only one crying about it. :lol

jordyb1991

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2017
maybe gms want to maybe look into it then or its just me im not sure, ill log out to reset or something and it takes ages just comes up like its down xx

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Everthing on your side is up and running fine. Do you have the rite info in your mir2test config?

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
reboot isnt finished will need new .exe so will have to wait for it to be on auto patcher

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
auto patcher loaded new exe just waiting for them to get everything up and going to log back in. Icey said around 20mins or so and it'll be back up.

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
The GG shop is perfectly fine. If you are honestly just going to do this 1 for 1 weight with no other variables to give actual GG more merit than you are just not looking at the picture at all as a whole and if you are the person to say you are economically dumb... well I am sorry to say all I see is ignorance and shouting louder doesn't make you right... it just makes you sound louder.

You cannot... CANNOT just go well this item in the GS is worth X gold and the same item is worth Y GG so lets just do a comparison between these 2 with "Time" being the only variable that actually holds merit. Let me just say these 3 things, I have other points to give some insight on the flaws of people saying the GG rate is jacked up but I honestly only need 3.

1) The GS prices should not by any means be able to be easily purchasable with gold in the slightest at the first few months of the server as more, and more and more gold will just accumulate in our bags so mid game and end game... well we should have the money to buy whatever we want so fk donating amiright? Not a great move if you are advocating anything like this just so YOU (in general as the reader, not pointing any fingers at anyone) can catch up to people supporting the server.

2) If you think the server will be able to stay alive with Mir Gold you get from drops... I am not even going to waste any time explaining this one.

3) Gold Bars drop from bosses... nuff said now go out there and start hunting.

To me I always found that people with the biggest issues with GS are people that do not make much r/l money or have never ran/done some sort of business themselves to understand what it takes to keeps things moving forward.

Keep it up Server Team and if I had anything to say to help you guys out is to get someone specifically to go through the post and relay any important information to you as I can tell reading some of these "not the greatest posts" ideas about the server stresses you out, delays updates, etc as we know the Mir Community can become super nasty as random times. Let someone else sift through it all (someone smart and someone you trust) and give you the TL ; DR so you can keep working.

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Something is seriously wrong with Rinoa and how much she is tanking hits lol , i understand she now has an OKR and has **** loads of hp ,but to tank 2 highest sins ingame, 2nd highest tao , a high mc wizz, and barely drop below half hp , something is wrong, she takes almost no damage despite being in pure mc /hp kit , hardly any ac/amc , but doesnt die? Im not stupid and i know people tank at high levels, but the difference between killing a 43 wizard in 1hit with fatal sword, and how much Rinoa tanks, something isnt right.

She also tanked an unreal amount before her OKR, so it isnt down to that , would love to know the secret. No agil kit , yet tanks mobs in rc with ease , even with 220hp pot, and an apple, theres no way its possible

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
You probably need to get skills that aren't in the shop

What skills was Rinoa using that "arent in the shop" to help her tank so many hits then? Is there a new ultimate ac/amc/hp buff we dont know about?

It says something that Iceman has admitted something is wrong and will be fixed when coder can have a look at it.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
It's not about Rinoa having a skill, it's about you having none and doing poo damage. I mean, you literally just said another wizzy was getting one hit...this is how pvp balance gets messed up, undergeared underleveled people get on forums and moan and things get changed

I honestly don't even see what you're arguing to change. You think he was cheating or something? Your wizzy (with kit similar to yours) gets owned but a guy with better gear doesn't die and you think it's not balanced?

Last edited:

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
What skills was Rinoa using that "arent in the shop" to help her tank so many hits then? Is there a new ultimate ac/amc/hp buff we dont know about?

It says something that Iceman has admitted something is wrong and will be fixed when coder can have a look at it.

Are you referring to the Red Cave fight that happened a few hours ago?