Edens-Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
Re: Edens-Elite Mir 2

So changing the .exe to Old just gives a Wrong version error? what now?

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green

Nope, just gives this error then upon continuing,the game gives wrong version Error.
EDEN.PNG

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Name it clientold without exe not oldclient

Reactions: MrMcD

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Was a Planned reboot.

-Adjustments to Quests (kills and Item finds).
-Adjustments to Mob spawns and timers.
-NoobieGuild till level 26 now.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

says im missing the updated client even tho ive used whats provided

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018

I think you should reconsider having heros in your server, unless they're intended to be complete ass?

The tao heros are so stupid they just run around trying to melee kill everything then it will finally decide to poison a mob at 10% hp then run away when its at 1% hp and decide to start healing me at 99% hp, then do nothing for 5 minutes...

Its the one thing putting me off committing to this server and I highly doubt ill play after beta if they remain in, can we have a a poll?

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

I think you should reconsider having heros in your server, unless they're intended to be complete ass?

What is not like or needs changing? Feedback is better

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018

What is not like or needs changing? Feedback is better

If you could make it so if you don't have spirit sword assigned to key, then they dont melee at all, that would be a good start. I can deal with it being bone idle for the most part, but having it run around trying to hit everything it sees is a nightmare!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

If you could make it so if you don't have spirit sword assigned to key, then they dont melee at all, that would be a good start. I can deal with it being bone idle for the most part, but having it run around trying to hit everything it sees is a nightmare!

If they have a weapon on they shouldnt malee for wiz/tao

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018

msg me ingame

will have to be tomorrow mate as im at work sadly :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If you could set priority for spells and the ability to turn off spells completely, I think most would agree, we would like a tao to buff, psn, heal then attack where appropriate, right now theres just no method to their madness.

I guess the problem here though is having an AI basically play the game for you, which is why I suggest you scrap them all together. Poll?

pheonix6565

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011

Code a feature for heros, so that we can manually turn off melee attks, so casting spells take importance?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

I don’t like hero’s either , but on your last version of this server I had a tao hero and it never meleed anything ,just stood there healing and buffing , why can’t you revert it to that ?

literally using my hero as a meatshield atm I would suggest scrapping them until a complete AI rebuild is done.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Code a feature for heros, so that we can manually turn off melee attks, so casting spells take importance?

If you set the hero skill keys in order you want thats how it will use them.