Edens-Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Re: Edens-Elite Mir 2

Technically it's in the 'beta'.
It is in beta for 2 weeks from its original release (afaik), but Icey said as long as there is no game breaking stuff found, that the server will just roll into live.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Technically it's in the 'beta'.
It is in beta for 2 weeks from its original release (afaik), but Icey said as long as there is no game breaking stuff found, that the server will just roll into live.
He said other day in game its live and wont be no wipes

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

His server have always seemed to be up and down like a Yo Yo.
I wouldn't mind so much if his spawns were tick based, but the fact every time a server reboot happens, all bosses re-spawn.

I would personally revise the starting content and such (as there were certain quests that boosted peoples levels really quick) that were then changed to not be repeatable;
RedCave is still my big problem, as on his last server, you go here and your levels rocket up as soon as you can farm there.
Giving warriors Haste was also a bad idea; there is no use for attackspeed as this caps them out with the other gameshop items - making originally one of the most lucrative stats for warriors, pointless) - UNLESS: he has raised the cap / made as+1 less effective but I dont think he has.

I am by no means saying the server / owner are bad, just saying it really should have been beta tested with a wipe in mind as it was a veryy staggered start + you could pull more users in with an 'official' launch rather than saying its a beta with potentially no wipe.

The issue is, will a wipe scare people off coming back?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

It's always risky declaring there will be no wipes. Bit like having the shits and think you're all clean and ready to go then oops !
Betas should be just that, a beta. Then a release from which point such a declaration would be more likely to hold.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Server isn't up still.
Also I agree but at the end of the day, everyone has their own way of doing things I suppose!

Hopefully Icey comes on soon so I can discuss content to give you guys some more ways to grind ;P

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Got a speeding ticket and knocked a old women over racing home because you said it was up!

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

Server itself was up. I started it.
Clearly there's a problem if no one can connect so I have taken it back offline.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

How have you guys found the server so far (obviously when its online ;p)

Is it a server thats based on caves by level, for example lvl 0-10 Oma cave, with oma kit dropping, lvl 10-20 Serpent Cave with serpent kit and so on. I cant stand servers like that!

Any quest lines to follow? Might give it a go later.

Cheers,

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

How have you guys found the server so far (obviously when its online ;p)

Is it a server thats based on caves by level, for example lvl 0-10 Oma cave, with oma kit dropping, lvl 10-20 Serpent Cave with serpent kit and so on. I cant stand servers like that!

Any quest lines to follow? Might give it a go later.

Cheers,

It has a lot of potential, it also has the Hero feature which is very different.

They have a guide level and you can teleport to them from Bichon safezone, as for items, you can get different item ranges from different level caves, its not a case of Oma Cave you can only get up to that level of item, if you know what I mean?

As for quests, there is, but it is quite tedious at the moment (imo) but I think the quests are being reviewed and new quest content being added.

But Id still follow the quest line as it gives you nice items, but you WILL out level it, so it feels a bit boring at times to follow.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

The quest are the main part of the start of the server, exp for them helps you level, defo worth doing, items drop across server for all levels and its a pretty decent server

Reactions: yancau

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Servers are all up , Its not the Game crashing. When the dedi net drops its closes the game sending a crash msg. We have been asking the dedi company to check into are net.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Fair enough, I might give it a bash tonight. If its online ;d haha