Edens Elite Returns!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

micraigeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what reasons do you have to not trust me?

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:28 PM ----------

If you rename the client to ClientOld then run it, it will download the game for you, until I fix it. Hope this helps

Dude, glad this server re opens gimme 10 mins to download and I'll be on

/Warnix

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
work :))))) but wtf i download full client and now patcher download too 7gb loool

Aerenb12

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 23, 2018
Got pink screen and says please update but I've downloaded full client + ran patcher + renamed client to oldclient :S

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why can't iceman or pete run this thread? This is strange lol, looks a lot more attractive the thread coming from either pete or icey than somebody who's never released a server.

I agree with Koriban silly decision's like this Hold back Ice's server's, You and Pete was a fine team.

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
Got pink screen and says please update but I've downloaded full client + ran patcher + renamed client to oldclient :S

Iv also done all 3 and get "game will now close" update your game

downloaded the 7 gig auto patcher also

any advice?
server maybe offline anyway?

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Why can't iceman or pete run this thread? This is strange lol, looks a lot more attractive the thread coming from either pete or icey than somebody who's never released a server.

I agree with Koriban silly decision's like this Hold back Ice's server's, You and Pete was a fine team.

I gotta disagree with you, normally you hit the nail on the head with most things.

If nobody ever did anything for the first time then 99% of the things we use, visit and can’t live without wouldn’t exist. I would say I’m a relatively trusted member of staff but back in the day I used to release servers that were shocking, I was openly corrupt on those servers towards my friends and berated anyone who complained about my server. However if I opened a server now (which I quite like the idea of) the majority of people would back me and not judge me on past performance. The point I’m making is if people can get behind me then they should also be able to throw themselves behind someone unproven, remember it’s innocent until proven guilty.

I think you should give this guy a break and a chance, at the end of the day the worst that can happen is that the server fails, many many many servers have failed before, it happens just chill.

And actually, maybe this itterence of Edens is better not being solely run by Ice as maybe it will help prevent and avoid past failings such as it being unreliable and the accusations of corruption.

I’ll give it a go Storm, thanks for bringing the server back up.

Reactions: aRKY

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
will be logging on tonight storm when im back from work- Best of luck mate.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
has any one played this before? is it diff to icemans or tweaked?? not sure if worth playing been loads servers lately and not much to go off soon more or less same things previously. dont have any reasons not to play just wanna know if will have decent user count

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
If Ice can steer away from the "apparent" corruption, then his servers could be really good.
He just needs someone to manage it for him, whilst he and Pete add the content - Maybe that is what's being done here?

By the way, I worked with Ice waaaayyy back when I first released Foundation server, he knows what he's doing.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Sorry for the long delay in replying, i will get the patcher sorted out asap

---------- Post Merged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:16 PM ----------

This is my first time of making a server with the help from others

aren't you scamer too ?

as i remember you was one off ppl who try charge back donation in some servers was online here at lomcn and laid to paypal about your donation but owners off that servers gave paypal proof about that and you lost everything

so im not trust person like too here and not like play server with scamer ppl

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
aren't you scamer too ?

as i remember you was one off ppl who try charge back donation in some servers was online here at lomcn and laid to paypal about your donation but owners off that servers gave paypal proof about that and you lost everything

Rather than post an accusation on someones server thread just dont play it. or supply supporting proof.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
aren't you scamer too ?

who have I ever tried to charge back donations from? I don't mind paying money to play a server, its only like going out and buying fifa.

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Server on?
Ye, in beta

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
aren't you scamer too ?

This is what I was referring to, and I have the logs to back that up. But hey, we've all done stupid things in our life.

I’ll give it a go Storm, thanks for bringing the server back up.

Robert, in your own words on their previous server thread:

Exactly this. I won't be playing this re rinse of the server for this reason.

We raised all of these issues yet it seems they just get ignored in favour of making it even worse.

All i'm saying is; be cautious. It's easy to get hyped over a new promising server, and we know that IceMan isn't always available to due to his illness. Lets hope Storm can fill in and deliver on our expectations.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
What server was this?

Galaxy as you've already mentioned, specifically after Ben took over. However, I'm well aware of a shitshow that server turned out to be so you can probably be forgiven for that one.

Lets not dwell on past mistakes. Every time this server comes back up, a lot of promises get made and people get hyped again and the same vitriol gets spouted. The reason these servers fail is because of decisions usually made on the fly by Ice or his team, and have never taken into account what the players want, as well as a serious lack of time from both Pete and Ice to be able to dedicate to the server.

I am hopeful you can bring to the team what they can not. Good luck.

Fl@sh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 3, 2016
Galaxy as you've already mentioned, specifically after Ben took over. However, I'm well aware of a shitshow that server turned out to be so you can probably be forgiven for that one.

Lets not dwell on past mistakes. Every time this server comes back up, a lot of promises get made and people get hyped again and the same vitriol gets spouted. The reason these servers fail is because of decisions usually made on the fly by Ice or his team, and have never taken into account what the players want, as well as a serious lack of time from both Pete and Ice to be able to dedicate to the server.

I am hopeful you can bring to the team what they can not. Good luck.

Let’s not forget the “**** show” you made of being a GM on 5heroes. I don’t know why people moan, don’t like it don’t play it simple as.

Negativite people aside, sounds a good server I’ll give it a go.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
How are you still having issues with having to rename client to clientold? Have you not learned from the past 3 servers how to fix it ? Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.