Edens Elite Returns!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Prove it's not another quick cash server and don't allow donations for the first few weeks, last time around people running around in HA and Clear rings etc in first few days, and i highly suspect Iceman is still working with you on this but wish you the best of luck.

This is a good point, i was top 10 on the last EdenElite and never once seen a heavenarmour drop yet 3-4 people had them within 2 days of opening.

Personally i know Storm has a passion for Mir though as i seen how hard he tried to make Mir Revenge work, i don't think it's about the money for him but he still will have to pay pete a % for his work so it's a tough one for Storm.

Cakal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2014
I have played last 2 runs of Edens Elite. On this post I didnt see few skills were implent in last 2 run of the server.

BladeStorm - Warr
Healing Circle - Tao
Lava King - wizz

These skills not available on current run? and SliceNdice were agility based skill and it was pretty useless skill on past 2 run of the server. so What is the current status of SliceNdice?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I loved healing circle hope it stays really cuts that boring bullshit out from 33-43 as a taoist. Same with bladestorm with warrior 28-38 is a pain without.

Cakal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2014
Healing Circle was OP. I dont think any1 can deny this
and Bladestorm was Best skill for warr then again it was boring 5 sec Bladestorm then Bladestorm repeat 1 button char.
that skill didnt coop with warrs other skill at all

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I have played last 2 runs of Edens Elite. On this post I didnt see few skills were implent in last 2 run of the server.

BladeStorm - Warr
Healing Circle - Tao
Lava King - wizz

These skills not available on current run? and SliceNdice were agility based skill and it was pretty useless skill on past 2 run of the server. so What is the current status of SliceNdice?
all the skills you mentioned are still ingame so is healing circle and dragnet, slice and dice will be useful this time around.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
healing circle ruined the server the first time , taos were levelling faster than war and wizz and doing more damage to boot.

Cakal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2014
I do agree with KingCobra regarding Healing Circle. I hope u done something about it because last 2 run of the server Taos were OP with Healing Circle they were the highest levels and could kill all bosses and solo top end dungeon easy. Problem was U can cast 3 Healing Cirle at same cooldown was 2 to 3 sec

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I do agree with KingCobra regarding Healing Circle. I hope u done something about it because last 2 run of the server Taos were OP with Healing Circle they were the highest levels and could kill all bosses and solo top end dungeon easy. Problem was U can cast 3 Healing Cirle at same cooldown was 2 to 3 sec
i have lowered the damage from healing circle slightly and now the cooldown on it means you can cast a second a few seconds before your first runs out, i will be testing skills with players online this week before live any feedback would be great.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
That's not true though, Storm was highest on the last one by a long way, then a few warriors, then a taoist. It changed later on but even then it was only me and the chinese tao in the top 5 players, most top 10 was wizard's.

Healing circle shouldn't have it damage touched just limit it to 1 HealingCircle at a time. It was silly because taos would cast 3 around them and u'd flinch to death trying to get in, with 1 a warrior can dash through it easily and good luck standing still vs a wizard on here lol.

imo don't take away taoist good damage aoe and limit it to 1 cast.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I create an account with a password of length 11 and then go to login and find out the textbox is limited to 10. I am triggered, why is it limited to 10 on the login screen?

lmao

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I create an account with a password of length 11 and then go to login and find out the textbox is limited to 10. I am triggered, why is it limited to 10 on the login screen?

lmao
Fixed for reboot in 10mins, sorry about this

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
cant download say end of stream found host is likely using a pre version

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
cant download say end of stream found host is likely using a pre version