EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

exwizz you had my problem before on hero's client? as soon as i click the exe a screen comes up but its completely black and dont go onto the log in screen any1 help?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

if your using windows 7 make sure that you are running as admin (right click exe and click run as admin).

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

im using windows xp pro lol thats what i dont understand never had this problem before the screen opens up as usual but nothing comes on the screen its just black with no music or nothing

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

kk np mate ta

Anyone else had the same problem or know how to fix it because its doing my head in?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

got from a friend ,any way i will release them soon when i fix them objects.

Im sorry but you said that he wasnt going to be removed and thats why i left, now that you've removed him i need to think wether im ganna come back or not.

i didnt take help char cus i want u to come back , i took the char cus he made a fault , its ur choise to come back to play or no, the game is opened and will be.

how come everytime i run autopatcher it has 4 files that dont download and after that when i try enter game it doesnt let me weither i change my exe or not it just comes up as a plain black screen

got some ppl got this problem too, i am uploading the whole files to autopatcher againe now , when it will be finished i will tell u here

-edit : auto patcher updated now also Full client link updated with up to date client

Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

I'm sure I've had this problem when messing around with the files, not 100% sure here but it could be to do with the interface, try changing the interface type in mir.ini try in full and window mode.

InterfaceType=1

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Working on alot of Fixes in system and source , adding alot of new features in HeroFiles , 5 new caves 8+ floors for lvling to all chars (low and high lvl players).
hero will be edited to limit its power also exp rate of hero which take from the player will change from 50% to 20% in order to let the player using his hero in lvling without any problem. lvling will become alot easier also changed Rebirth lvl from 70 to 80 , drops 90% fixed so far . TM added and also added 4 nice quests , also special quest to open n1 lvling cave for each class ( warr , wizz and tao).SabukCave fixed and become 3 big floors with 2 bosses also added Sabuk Kit which sw guild memebers can wear only.added starting cave for beginner and lower than lvl 52 so u can from lvl 38 up to 52 there in 1 or 2 hours max also to get items up to lvl 52 so u can start the game and help urself without asking help.
4 or 5 days max and every thing will be ingame also i will not leave the game in this time , i will be online for help.

enfinitins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010

How rare are pro rings? Had one drop other day from a ghoul..

Ignite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2010

im using windows xp pro lol thats what i dont understand never had this problem before the screen opens up as usual but nothing comes on the screen its just black with no music or nothing

I get same as this and i also use XP pro =/.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Pro and para is not very rare ingame , as hunting is hard so u u will need them any way to be able to hunt fine without death.

Ignite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2010

I still can't connect im getting same thing were it comes up with a blank screen and nothing happens. Any help please?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

there will be huge update in files tomorrow as i will finish my whole fix of server and also theres another 1 edit

Hero NPC will be disabled and in order to get a hero u need to drop a skill called (SummonHero).
also books translating will become easier.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

there will be huge update in files tomorrow as i will finish my whole fix of server and also theres another 1 edit

Hero NPC will be disabled and in order to get a hero u need to drop a skill called (SummonHero).
also books translating will become easier.
Nice idea with hero book m8 :) i might use this in my server if i decide to add heroes :P

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

sure m8 , hero is OP really and in pvp its fighting better than the player as in sw players were watching only and leaving them Heroes Fighting other players .
higher lvl hero = own sure. its good feature but should be rare to use not available for all and also high lvl players who be able to get.

also hero skills will be limited

skills of hero warr : Slaying ,HalfMoon ( will be best hero in pvp)
Skills of hero wizz : MagicShield , ThunderBolt and ThunderStorm (best hero in lvling )
skills of Hero Tao : Healing , Poisoning , SoulShield and BlessedArmour ( best hero in hunts )

+ Duel Skills

Last edited:

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

I am having trouble with the event cave map, my computer freezes when i tele in and often crashes when in the cave. The map is messed up and things including mobs and players flash and disapear. Any idea on how i can fix this please?

Thanks

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

latest patch files to fix currept maps and which crash the game.
http://download.egymir.com/lats fix.rar

also added to patcher and fullclient. but the patcher has a problem atm so , thats better to download them from the link up.

extract the .rar file and copy all files into to ur client > Data folder .

also u need to download new MirClient.exe for latest fix (exit buttons fix , new mon magics) the link in 1st post or u can download from this link

http://download.egymir.com/egyclient.rar

Last edited: