EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

Isnt nice calling someone a nonce. Prick.

Lol its an internet forum don't take it to heart...

and no its not like I'm tripping or anything, I was 72 and the kit levels haven't been changed why would you send me a pm saying something to do with mobs exp you divi I haven't playing in like 2 months

I know I was 72 because I was joint highest at the time..

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009

GM i got Flamefield book last night and used on my wiz but it dont level up? also i think its warrior skill but i used thinking it was wiz skill so can you make it in to wiz skill what levels up please or remove skill from my char and give me book back. AS FF usualy wiz skill whats better then Thunderstorm.

/Kage

Thanks

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

GM i got Flamefield book last night and used on my wiz but it dont level up? also i think its warrior skill but i used thinking it was wiz skill so can you make it in to wiz skill what levels up please or remove skill from my char and give me book back. AS FF usualy wiz skill whats better then Thunderstorm.

/Kage

Thanks

i will check that and tell u all info about FF. i will do my last exam today morning and back to Mir :XD

I was 72 hense my kit... Now I'm to low for the kit I've got on... So I have been deleveled

soz for replying late m8 but there was some changes in exp of mobs and rate of the game and also in lvl of some items.

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009

Wtf you let people like darkqueen exploit get luck8 TU'in Wt's and farming tokens, kit, then when everyone else starts to get in that level range u change it so they cant be tu'ed which is bull****.

Bann darkqueen remove luck 8 weapons if you gunna change anything, they have been TU'in high level wts for weeks getting everything with easy TU but now noone will beable to do it. and **** knows how he is 75-80 think de-level more is in order something fishy.

f

And whats this easter event? atleast announce it on forums or something.

Also hows the Flamefield fix coming?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

mobs lvl fixed , darkqueen and fearless delvled , i am fixing the system as its built to be low rate and i am changing it to be medium rate .
finished my exams finally and going to sort out every thing this week.

theres some events in game nowadays + small easter event.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

can you sort the constant lag out

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire

Wtf you let people like darkqueen exploit get luck8 TU'in Wt's and farming tokens, kit, then when everyone else starts to get in that level range u change it so they cant be tu'ed which is bull****.

Bann darkqueen remove luck 8 weapons if you gunna change anything, they have been TU'in high level wts for weeks getting everything with easy TU but now noone will beable to do it. and **** knows how he is 75-80 think de-level more is in order something fishy.

for this darkqueen will never get banned has hes has access 2 gm char ppl cud try say he doesnt fact is he sent me this in pm when i said 1 ov other gms has told me he was gm help wud explain why hes 1 ov highest lvls and 1 ov best kitted 2

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

im not even guna download this, corrupt as ****

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

Another server run by kids. the standard of mir2/3 servers that are up right now are realy poor compared to years ago, luck+60 weps and giving every class a pet,i mean come on....

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003

It's the same interface all hero servers use, and it's pretty good tbh. Loads of screen space.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

That interface looks awful and incredibly childish.

You can all ways change it. You get an option of interface if you look throw your ini's.

Suprise this still up :P Who still plays??

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

You can all ways change it. You get an option of interface if you look throw your ini's.

Suprise this still up :P Who still plays??

You've proberly been deleveled, I didn't play for awhile and i was level 72 logged on recently and my chara was level 60 lol.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

You've proberly been deleveled, I didn't play for awhile and i was level 72 logged on recently and my chara was level 60 lol.

You wasnt deleveled shut up he just changed some items level.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

You wasnt deleveled shut up he just changed some items level.

And you know this how coz people told you this?

I had one guy send me a pm on here saying I got deleveled due to a exp bug and another guy on here saying he changed item levels they can't even get there story staight so run along you little nerd

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

lol i boot up exe all i get is a big box with a chineese bird init ??

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

And you know this how coz people told you this?

I had one guy send me a pm on here saying I got deleveled due to a exp bug and another guy on here saying he changed item levels they can't even get there story staight so run along you little nerd

Cause im m8s with Emp and i remember him telling me on msn he changed lvls on items. Run along cry baby go back to mir3 where its only you and your bro on servers then you'll own whole servers!!?!?!11 cause on mir2 you dont :l