EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

Cause im m8s with Emp and i remember him telling me on msn he changed lvls on items. Run along cry baby go back to mir3 where its only you and your bro on servers then you'll own whole servers!!?!?!11 cause on mir2 you dont :l

I'm sorry but do you know anything?

I'm sure my guild owned this server when I played.

I'm sure there's more people playing mir3 other than me and my bro.

I don't see why you have to involve your self in this, your not a gm your not even a server team member I was just saying to the kid that his chara would of been deleveled...

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

lol now every time i boot exe it log in then program "Not Respondind" any1 help meh plez :) ?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

lol now every time i boot exe it log in then program "Not Respondind" any1 help meh plez :) ?

Right click on MirClient.exe > Properties > Compatibility then

mark on (Run this program in compatibility mode for: ) snd choose from the list (Windows XP (Service Pack 3))
then press OK and try again.

I'm sorry but do you know anything?
I don't see why you have to involve your self in this, your not a gm your not even a server team member I was just saying to the kid that his chara would of been deleveled...

Shank helped me providing 85% of files wich used in EGYMIR. with out his help i would not do this system really:#.

for this darkqueen will never get banned has hes has access 2 gm char ppl cud try say he doesnt fact is he sent me this in pm when i said 1 ov other gms has told me he was gm help wud explain why hes 1 ov highest lvls and 1 ov best kitted 2

DarkQueen is just a lier boy. i dunno y u trust his words , ask him to open a gm char and then take a pic and tell me. i punished him for this words any way.

EGYMIR Forums Closed few days for updating.

Last edited:

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009

laggs seems abit better today, just waiting on the long awaited updates.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

soz for late but due to my exams and my training in HSBC Bank nowadays.
the fix 85% finished and new egymir interface finished too.beside some fixes in egymir system.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

how do you make it so that it runs in full screen mode like it used to be? so its not in a window with a small screen size?

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

weird cant seem to get on is ip still same ???

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

right i started doin autopatcher its 5gb!!! so just got on and the login screen is all muddled up cant find the ok button

Lang

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2004

server needs the random masssive lag spikes sorted out

Lang

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2004

server down?.....coming up with connection closed for me....tried on 2 diff internet connections and ddnt work...ne1 got same problem?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004

This server still up and running okay yeh? If so is the IP in the main post the most up-to-date?

Thanks in advance!

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
few things hat are **** about server.

1. FrostCrunch repulses ppl instead of freezing them (easily buggable and is being exploited)
2.GhoulKingCave is still open and people are still going there after being told that they will be banned if they do (gm has seen sreen shots of this)
3.Para bug is being exploited (dash when parad = perm parad + take armour off then on removes para)
4.dont matter how much ac/amc u have, all the mobs still hurt the same.
5.need lvl 75+ kit in game asap
6.drops need fixing (everything lvl 55+ boss can drop the same...need to make them all unique)
7.everyone gets randomly froze (your character cant move but u can still type and everything around you still works 100% fine)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
whats a link for the website as the link is broken on here and seems good to come back to the server :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
everyone should give this server ago if you already havent..
exp rate is good - items are good and decent people to play with and also to pk with :)

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
its keeps saying Connection closed when i try to log on...why?.........Scarlett btw