Ei Cheats

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpionSnakeX

I heard there a EI cheat out. Anyone can spare it to me? :). I really want it...heard you can kill mobs in one hit! :eek: ! Oh If Any Of Ya Got A Problem and gonna post Bull**** like "STFU you gay ass cheater". "Go To Hell" "Die Please" don't post here. It part of mir 3 so don't b1tch about it.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
exactly. The game was not made for little **** ****s like you to use lame ****ing cheats. take ya cheap ass somewhere else and dont request cheats here. faggots like you make me so ****ing mad.

ScorpionSnakeX

Anyone got any EI Cheats yet? I'll just ingoring those bastards :P . Cough *Andeh Always got to b1tch* Cough!

Last edited:

ScorpionSnakeX

LOL :P . lameeeeeee. None Of My Cheaters are on msn, if they were they probably teach me how to make cheats. Soon I'll rule. :P . Sir Auron you know how to make cheats? Nope Probably...lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P .

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
ScorpionSnakeX said:
LOL :P . lameeeeeee. None Of My Cheaters are on msn, if they were they probably teach me how to make cheats. Soon I'll rule. :P . Sir Auron you know how to make cheats? Nope Probably...lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P .

I've made cheats before, just as i've pointed out how idiots shouldn't play privately.

You're the kind of scum that paymir want rid of, and that we get in the neck.

So how about you fûck off, and go back to playing with yourself, because we don't accept scum here.

ScorpionSnakeX

¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
I've made cheats before, just as i've pointed out how idiots shouldn't play privately.

You're the kind of scum that paymir want rid of, and that we get in the neck.

So how about you fûck off, and go back to playing with yourself, because we don't accept scum here.
Cheat0r lol. Gimme Your EI Cheat. :P lol. How you make it. Oh btw (We Don't Accept Scums) *Stays* :P lol.

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
ScorpionSnakeX said:

ya, we're so lame
u should feel proud that u "rule" a game that uses cheats that takes no talent at all.
wtf is wrong with u? :confused:

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
Closed. Please Dont Ask For Cheats It Pisses Most People Off. In Future They Will Be Just Locked Straight Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.