EI Front-End (ServerSelector) BetaTesting

LeoCrasher

Download: HERE

Heya there...

I don't have mir3 installed but have completed the front-end which should work with your mir3 installations.

What I would like you to do for me is extract these files to your EI Client folder and test them.

Obviously the program is not finished but is very similar to the Mir2 Front-End which already exists. It has all the same features except the ability to view an up-to-date server list. This may be added later. You can do standard things such as manage ur server list and see how many people are playing certain servers.

I have also included the Mir3 EI Account Creator program.

Please report any errors here.

Notes:
Mir4.exe becomes Front-End.
Privatemir.dat is the standard EI Client (its the DragonNet one... if this isn't the exe used by ur server... copy the exe of ur server in ur mir3 folder, and then inside server settings, change the EXE/DAT textbox of ur server to the filename of the exe you copied.)
mir3.exe is the active client in use, this will change depending on your serversettings.
All OCX files have been included with the ZIP, these can be safely deleted when u have finished with the program. To make your folder look cleaner... try placing .ocx files in your c:\windows\system32 directory.

main.png

Thank you very much,
/LeoCrasher

caime

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2003
i downloaded m8 but i didnt know how to make it work with the server IP which im playing in.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Yo Leo as you know i tested this and it worked perfectally. Its a very very nice application and caime try pressing some of the buttons i think the one you want is "Server Settings" but carn't remember of hand.

/Miles