[Approved] Elysian Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Elysian server was great ... untill fishing was added with luck + 2 for every player event... fishing destroyed everything cause you could fish gems lol .. After iceman gave up and didn't care about the server i quited it because it was full of bugs ... 2 weeks ago i saw some pics from game shop , it was full of mir items and lvl 53(usa lvl) weps..

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Elysian server was great ... untill fishing was added with luck + 2 for every player event... fishing destroyed everything cause you could fish gems lol .. After iceman gave up and didn't care about the server i quited it because it was full of bugs ... 2 weeks ago i saw some pics from game shop , it was full of mir items and lvl 53(usa lvl) weps..

Out of all the problems the server had, you chose fishing for gems as one of the main reasons server became ****?

Lol.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Out of all the problems the server had, you chose fishing for gems as one of the main reasons server became ****?

Lol.

didn't played enough time to say i found other problems lol... played 2-3-4 days then fishing ...i was out , after that came back for 2-3 days again then i quited again (can't remember why)

jim_ftw

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2010
I think the gold/exp/speed exploits did a little more dammage thasn the fishing tbh :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
they where fixed the same time the wiped happen

lost of the gm made items have been removed due to lil nice new log data server exe

the server is fine, you all think paul is making cash or giving stuff away just is not true.

again i can see all that happans due to the real time log data server

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Getting ID does not exist or unkown error when I try to log in now despite making the account again.

Guess its an omen for me not to play.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
they where fixed the same time the wiped happen

lost of the gm made items have been removed due to lil nice new log data server exe

the server is fine, you all think paul is making cash or giving stuff away just is not true.

again i can see all that happans due to the real time log data server

100% Paul sold his mate irl a mir armour, his mate even admitted it as the story he come up with about how he got the armour was absolute bollux.

Again, when the GM killed 50 IceDestroyers for one guild, quite alot of those items got put into TM and are still on the server.

When everyone said there were Corrupt GM's, Pob kept saying no there isnt "Ive Checked The Logs", then all of a sudden Phantom gets kicked for being Corrupt, were all items deleted that were GM made?

I can't see the point in re-advertising and buying a Dedi etc, when the damage to the server has already been done?

It'll just end up like DR, plodding along with 10 - 20 users.

If anything, you need a whole new name, fresh start and w.e else.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
100% Paul sold his mate irl a mir armour, his mate even admitted it as the story he come up with about how he got the armour was absolute bollux.

Again, when the GM killed 50 IceDestroyers for one guild, quite alot of those items got put into TM and are still on the server.

When everyone said there were Corrupt GM's, Pob kept saying no there isnt "Ive Checked The Logs", then all of a sudden Phantom gets kicked for being Corrupt, were all items deleted that were GM made?

I can't see the point in re-advertising and buying a Dedi etc, when the damage to the server has already been done?

It'll just end up like DR, plodding along with 10 - 20 users.

If anything, you need a whole new name, fresh start and w.e else.

Completely agree with you there.

Furthermore, when an item is made by @make could you make it that it appears [GM] in front og the item, this will indicate that it was a gamemaster that has made it.

The other thing that needs working on is limiting gamemasters ability online so @kill shouldn't work etc

jim_ftw

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2010
Completely agree with you there.

Furthermore, when an item is made by @make could you make it that it appears [GM] in front og the item, this will indicate that it was a gamemaster that has made it.

The other thing that needs working on is limiting gamemasters ability online so @kill shouldn't work etc

my rl mate had items @made for them.. nothing stupid.. just a couple of added power rings, but it still proves it did happen.

I really liked that server.. Shame it got wiped (even if it did need to)

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
just started running the auto patcher, but just read the above comments and apprently theres ingame corruption? >< looks like a good server aswell :/

ill take a look ingame before comming to a decision :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
just started running the auto patcher, but just read the above comments and apprently theres ingame corruption? >< looks like a good server aswell :/

ill take a look ingame before coming to a decision :)

the server is fine,there is only 3 names on the gm list and most the time we not on

we have been workking on some nice updates

New Refine storage for the refiner to hold there items
9iebsg.jpg

Dont trust to lend out ur good items to mates?
then use the lending system set a price of the item and a time they have to get it back to you. (workin on this still but alot done)

23lz0ux.jpg

s338ki.jpg

also have 3 new caves and alot of quests and items coming in

Last edited:

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
downloading now,hope this srv is better than the other ones out there!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I keep on getting the error 'This account does not exist or unknown error.' I have tried making 3 accounts none work (One did this morning.) I have also deleted all the ini files and autopatched them, no effect.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I'm downloading this aswell, but could you add something to help new users catch up with current users? Like giving us extra % or increasing the level when you make an account.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Anon i think this is the problem they had a while back, is this on the forums ?
If so it is actually creating the account but the error message comes up anyways. try logging into forums/game using the details and it should work.

Nice ideas there ice.
Goodluck mate ;)