[Approved] Elysian Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Tonites Update

Code Side

Npcs Commands to help us.
Bless/Soul tao skills timer fixed.
Qman msg system fixed.
Friend botton fixed.
All GameShop code is done.
Tm fixes too hoping its fine now.

Server Side

Sw buff system.
Qyest system class checks done.
Gem/Orb msgs abd stats fixed.
GameShop item info code will need to items.

Have a new 4 floor cave in the making and also a summer event.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Hadn't played it in a few months, logged in to have a look around at peakish time.

Doesn't seem like theres any decent fights, think 1 guild has owned SW since the beginning and didnt see 1 SW fight for the first month or so we owned it.

Not sure if its just me but spells seem sluggish, FF lags when using it, Blizz lags aswell, also Firewall graphics lag (im fine on every other server).

Nothing going on in town, and about 10 - 20 users online, so just logged.

Shame this went downhill, will most likely splutter along for a month or so with low usercount then close.

Hopefully if they do another server, they listen to the players and fix things before everyone quits, the launch went wrong from the beggining:

1) 2 wipes

2) Corrupt GM's

3) Server owner left someone else in charge then returned once the damage was done.

4) Stats were OTT on most higher items which were in drop files (Pob let you donate for these items)

Few other things that made it flop, but i wont be playing again :thumbdown:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hadn't played it in a few months, logged in to have a look around at peakish time.

Doesn't seem like theres any decent fights, think 1 guild has owned SW since the beginning and didnt see 1 SW fight for the first month or so we owned it.

Not sure if its just me but spells seem sluggish, FF lags when using it, Blizz lags aswell, also Firewall graphics lag (im fine on every other server).

Shame this went downhill, will most likely splutter along for a month or so with low usercount then close.

Hopefully if they do another server, they listen to the players and fix things before everyone quits, the launch went wrong from the beggining:

1) 2 wipes

2) Corrupt GM's

3) Server owner left someone else in charge then returned once the damage was done.

4) Stats were OTT on most higher items which were in drop files (Pob let you donate for these items)

Thanks for your input.

Most ppl that been playing seem to be happy with the game play.

There has be Sw wars was one day maybe not the best but it happen.
as for the skills you say lag no one has said this befor to any of the team.

Ever server has up and downs you wont get a perfect server out,but we have went tho alot of changes in the last month and are player base is happy.

"Shame this went downhill, will most likely splutter along for a month or so with low usercount then close."

Server is not closeing we are happy with the users we have.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Did you ever think the users that stuck around were the ones that benefitted from Pobs stupidity? Lol, the pets he gave out due to the 'lag' gave a massive advantage to people that geeked for those days, no to mention the backhanded donations.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009

1) 2 wipes

2) Corrupt GM's

You haven't played the server for few months, so how the hell will know if the server is going downhill?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
logged in to have a look around at peakish time.
logged in

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
You haven't played the server for few months, so how the hell will know if the server is going downhill?

Because it's been going downhill since it launched? and from what i saw when i did log on again it hadn't picked up atall?

Prat.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Was lookin forward to this, but then Paul.Ob was made GM + Admin so i left. hes pure dickhead and corrupt

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Because it's been going downhill since it launched? and from what i saw when i did log on again it hadn't picked up atall?

Prat.

I haven't played the server, since it was began, therefore i don't know how it used to be, nevertheless the server seems to be fine.

The thing that I hate about this server is that items are way too hard to obtain. For example, am level 90 wizard using level 50-60 kit, which i find kinda stupid.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Shame really, server looked quality. Could have noked 4H off its high horse if all went well. But the curse of new server struck :P

Give me the files and let me have a bash pweeze lol