!setup.txt loaded..
loading string resource...
String resource loaded.
Connected to common database.
Connected to SqlDB database.
6:36:15:Read Emergency Map : [0] 458,398
6:36:16:starttimer exception...
6:36:16:Not ready 192.168.1.101

that is what i get when my loader3g is in process of loading any one help? wut am i doing wrong?...

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Not ready ip comes cause the server stoped loading but the gates are online thats all if ur server is running again that goes away.

with that emergency map/ starttimer thats the point u must looking and there are much possibilitys (wrong info in mapinfo.txt there is a map and u didnt have it rly in ur mapfolder) or a ip isnt set correct or odbc isnt set correct or u played with the startpoint.txt and in that case ur !setup.txt isnt set correct

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
every thing is right as only thing i think maybe be wrong is the start point ... if u dont mind can u give me wut i should put in the coords as i think mine may be wrong...and as for the others i think they are all correct except for another maybe the map that i dont have in map folder...if that is the case how i solve that?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh the prob is i didnt know wich files u use to get the maps if u use ls3g-chinese than it comes from the mapinfo.txt for sure therefore use the mapinfo.txt in that setuphelp :

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=44321

if u use another mapinfp.txt from other files (jobserver old big maps) i cant help u with that post. if u dont play with ur starting map and the coords it have nothing to do with it and if u have play with startpoint make sure u have the same map in ur !setup.txt

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
ok... i dl n re write this one onto the chinese one i had and now this come up when i load it

ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
loading string resource...
String resource loaded.
Connected to common database.
Connected to SqlDB database.
9:46:10:Read Emergency Map : [0] 458,398
9:46:11:starttimer exception...
9:46:13:Not ready 192.168.1.101
9:46:22:Not ready 192.168.1.101

basically no change..zz wdf

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
dont hit me but training is the best ................if its not the mapinfo.txt it will be need longer to search for the error as to deinstall all ....................take the guide and make it again from beginning ( i know it i had it also ) .............if u do it slow u will need 1-2 hours.............. if u search the error it can be need much longer.
stay cool, calm down and make it new from sql install over odbc to gate settings
( maybe use the envir1 folder also under http://www.mirfiles.com/ ->LS-Envir1 its english translated and fully compatibel with 3.55 files )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh that was what i said m8 its easier to deinstall all and make it new with guide as to search for a stupid error hours over hours its really faster to make it complete new

ohh nice post number 600 lol green name im on my way lol and that with helping not with spamming hehehehehehehe

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
im not home atm but i think my !setup.txt is a bunch of text that cant be read its not in chinese cuz i cant c it...if that is the problem how do i fix it?..do i dl another !setup.txt? and btw u mean the .txt as in word file not the actuall setup infos

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ehm u didnt overworked the !setup.txt with kaoricrypt or the one tool from idabiga???

if not than this is diffently the error. inside the setupfolder is a !setup.txt.exe but never use it its a virus thats why both have a tool to work on the !setup.txt

if u had used one of them to add ur !setup.txt than have a look for sql db names password and ip all 3 can be a reason for it

Upvote 0

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
umm... its suppose to be unreadable in a text document. you use the setup editor to edit the file.. he means get a new copy of the setup.txt file.. use the setup.exe editor to redit the file.. your setup.txt file maybe corrupted

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
thx..ok i think that is the problem so where i get a new setup.txt file and where i get editor...also once i get editor what do i have to edit it to?...

ps. ur talking about the text file and not the setup thing stuff right?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
inside the folder setup are only two importend files for u that u need and use

its one time !Setup.txt and Stres3G (!Setup.txt is a txt file that u cant read without the right program that encrypt it)
stres3g.txt is a commandlist where u find all commands or self can change it

and as i wrote before never use !SETUP.TXT.EXE to configure the !Setup.txt !!!! give me 2 seconds than i give u a link

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/ there u can make ur !setup.txt... what to make?..... make sure that ever when a sql password is needed its correct.......... also if u make offlineuse set all ips in the ip fields to 127.0.0.1 if they are not still have it.................. and make sure the names from the db´s are identical with ur dbs.

at least have a look if all paths are correct inside the !setup.txt i mean that u have installed all example on c:\ and in the !setup.txt all is d:\ i dont must say u that u have trouble than

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Ohh Iam Sorry not the !Setup.txt file is Broken no no the SQL Connection don't work, I see no Information like this : 09:13:03:ÕýÔÚ¿ªÊ¼ÔØÈëSQLÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â.............¼Ç¼Êý=1259 ÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿âÔØÈë³É¹¦ <-- this line mean Load all the Stuff and all ok (on your list no line I can say)

then the Next line is loading MiniMaps ec...

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
huh? now im confused so if !setup.txt isnt my problem what is..? u said sumthing bout sql connection how i fix that? if thats the problem

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
sql connection have somethin to do with sql server /odbc/ and the right id and pass on all importend places (also inside!setup.txt)

u had done what i said and starting at 0 ?? delete all installe the sql server new step by step with guide ?? odbc step by step with guide ??

anyways something is wrong with ur install sql /ips

Upvote 0

knightmare2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2007
i have the exact same problem has there come to a solution to this, my server was up for 1 week and then this problem randomly occurd

Upvote 0