Empire PVP Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
@flamer91
probably you didn't download Patch1.1 or you wrong paste it.

@Exsodius
we will see :) but belive me, gm won't help anybody in play (I mean @make items or recall anywhere). We do it seriously, and we are serious.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
do you have a full client download because i dont feel like downloading 6 seperate files

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Says to make account i need to read something on forum under announcements but cant find it, i've found announcements part in forums but nothing about account creation regulations?

When i went to make a ingame account i just used the launcher, i had no problems what so ever.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
This stupid downloaded all the parts extracted to a folder on my desktop when i try running empireinstall my cpu started running at 80%+ and the folder that contains the install stops responding and i have to close it

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland
Remeber we have two different server low(Empire) and pvp(EmpirePvP) .
If you want to create an account on Empire PvP, remember about choose right server from list (It's 'EmpirePvP' server). Otherwise, you will be directed to main page of Empire Server to send form of creation an account from there.

13f42fa7bd58d51b.jpg

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
why is the installer taking so long to load and basically killing my laptop. having loads of problems with it now ever since extracting the installer

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
sorted forums now, i have created an account and says incorrect password when trying to log into game when its clearly the details i used to sign up

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Just choose right server and if you created account, you shouldn't have any problems with login... ppl play at server and nobody had problems with login. Ashlar have put screen a few post ago, cause most ppl sent to us form, when they want to play on EmpirePvP. Just read news at forum, there is all description too, please!

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
says my account (ID) doesnt work lemme know whats going on? i already have a account and chara

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Aye i'm on here aswell... servers decent, But Bladestorm at lvl10 is too much... 1hits me through shield...

Status
Not open for further replies.