there the latest from china with out assasin

woth the money?

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
i would say no as the only thing that cant be changed into english if u buy them in chinese are 3-4 srv msg's and u have to go around few things to make them work (ex the books) but i dont think that worth 700+ euros as the files in chinese are 200-250

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
whole server is in english not just the envir client server application the lot with no HWID lock

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
the no hwid lock sounds nice :) , but the rest is translateble :P , my srv is full in english now (well the parts from envir that i dont use i didnt bothered) but the rest is in english , only took me 1 week or so to translate everything

mapadale

i got the files not paid for them yet they have password anyone know how to hack them to remove password
Are you mental or what 1000E = about £900, the files are not worth $340 as kinglom is selling them at let alone nearly a grand for them.

Jesus Mat who ever is trying to sell you the files, saw you comming. Your a complete and utter mug if you buy them. Just wait for Rich to release the ones he's working on, then at least it won't have cost you any money for them.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
lmao i not payed yet just seeing if its worth it as i dont know how much ppl are selling them

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i also wouldnt trust any files which chinese ppl have 'translated', they are terrible at english grammar. just buy unpacked files and translate yourself if anythin.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
ive got a english client dunno if its passworded yet its still downloading just need to crack the password to the english server side

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
cant as i dont have a server to test client and i dont have a password cracker for the server side

mapadale

If they are wanting that price for the files, you might as well ask for the source for the price. Then we can build our own files.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if they're selling the source code, ill gladly chip in money to buy em

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i have not found anyone who is selling the source dont know why i dont think many people have it i dont see why we dont just work on that one lifco released and build that up to the latest files

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
because isnt that like ei standard? i dont think we have enough mir3 players who are good enough coders to build it up that far.

i can manage mobs/spells/wils, but thats all, cldnt code in the advanced features.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
It seems that the king files use the CD source as everything is the same apart from new db fields and the HLSCRIPTCMDs are renamed.

I have the 2006 source codes working and compilable using visual studios unfortunatly I don't know much about the code at the moment but we'll see how things go.

@kyeron

I know you had the files before they were released here and your saying you didnt pay for them?

Yet you didnt see the need in releasing, I really hope there was a way to only release to those that are not selfish.

On a side note kingslom is selling the english files (not cracked) for $340.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
the file i have is not HWID locked so its gonna be shed loads easyer just dont have the password got my E8500 8 Gig comp bruting it using rar key 8.0 hopefully it will get into the files

then will release

azura how do i get onto yourserver to test the english client? if thats ok with you

mapadale

the file i have is not HWID locked so its gonna be shed loads easyer just dont have the password got my E8500 8 Gig comp bruting it using rar key 8.0 hopefully it will get into the files

then will release

azura how do i get onto yourserver to test the english client? if thats ok with you
Any ideas what they aer protected by at all Matt?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

then will release

Add me to msn [email protected] im assuming you already have a client, My files use the small maps you'll need the exe patch and rather large map/tiles patch.