[CD3.55] Envir LS Server

Join Discord

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I have a problem is that when I change the Envir Envir LS SERVER in order to have the NPC in English, I'm telling crueldragon mistake you can not find "X" map and I have to close the crueldragon, any solution?
PD: I'm using client of Hasekura server.

Last edited:

mapadale

It reads the MapInfo.txt and if the map number that CD is showing is not located in the MapInfo.txt or isn't in the MAP folder, then you will get errors when trying to load maps through CD.

Write down the map number when CD says it can't find it and just add it to MapInfo.txt.

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
It mapadale thank you very much, and now look and you say proves if I was ok or no.

---------- Post added 24-01-2012 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-01-2012 at 06:23 PM ----------

Mapadale forgive me if not done well but not how, to have what I have done is put in the mapinfo maps CruelDragon tells me, for example at the end put for example: [EN01 TestMap 0] DAY HORSE but I keep getting errors that I have put the maps in the map info and not to do.
I take something else to ask is that when I'm in the game I can not see the helmet on the outside and the menu will not let me put the option to do that because it happens? I'm using the 3.55 Working.

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
You have to delete the maps which appears into CD error.

Tienes que borrar del MapInfo.txt, los mapas que aparecen en ERROR de CD.

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
I dont not remember, But check this parts in CD.ini:

显示头盔命令=showhelmet

You can use cntrl+b with CD.ini open, and paste this chinese caracters: 显示头盔命令 to find this line

Si quieres puedes mandar privado.

Upvote 0